Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Northstar an X-man

no you can see the buildings behind in the pencils but no northstar

Northstar was prolly added during the inking/embellishing process. Or if it's anything like the scans I do of un inked work the lines are there, but to faint to be picked up.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

There's a guide to the characters for the gatefold cover inside the comic. I picked up the Bachalo cover yesterday because Northstar's on the back, and what do you know? The guide to the gatefold cover is inside that one too! It doesn't make sense to me, except that usually the insides of comics with variant covers are invariant.

It still doesn't make any sense to me, but now I have to go get the Ramos cover and the reprinting with Gambit on the cover because Northstar's inside those comics too. Ah, the hellacious life of a completist...

Love,
    rplass
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com