Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Omega Flight #3 Preview

The Old Fan Alpha Flight

Default Ouch

Quote Originally Posted by mreeez
    Liz shouldda smoked him.
    I'm not happy about Pointer either, but I don't want Liz going all homicidal on the man, especially since this is a pretty decent contentious exchange. Combined with the inclusion of The Great Beasts and (hopefully) BRB, the only thing missing for this to be a grand-slam for me is SNOWBIRD and SHAMAN's GHOST!
    Once upon a time, they exploded from the pages of The X-Men. For a moment, they were "Canada's answer to The Avengers."

They were ALPHA FLIGHT....

...once upon a time.

I miss Mac as much if not more than anyone else.....I tell my kids how i took a bus 30 minutes to pick up AF #1 back in the day and my mom made me a Vindicator costume for halloween.....so I don't care for Pointer as Guardian, BUT Oeming seems to be almost taking his script from some of the posts on this web site! He respects what the AF fans think and he is creating a hell of a book here. He gets a pass from me on this one. I trust him to do what he wants, He hasn't let us down yet. I just hope Joe Q wakes up and makes this an ongoing.

Gotta feel for the guy thought don't ya? Maybe he'll end up killing OF as well?

Quote Originally Posted by PWalk
    With his powers being unstable that may be an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by PWalk
    Haha the last panel of issue 5: Guardian comes in the save the day but accidentally nukes everyone, even himself, into ash and random body parts, hense the cover to issue 5. Sasquatch, the only survivor, goes insane then whistles and in comes Thunder the flying horse as they ride off into the sunset together.