Poll: Favourite Omega Flight Character?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Favourite Omega Flight Character?

Default Favourite Omega Flight Character?

Who is your favourite OF character? Mine's obviously BRB, and i'm counting the days until he hits the scene!
    Fight For The Flight
    Daz

Talisman. She is one of those characters who has huge potential (for power and stories) yet she hasn't been used all that much. I'm glad that MO brought her into OF. Now maybe she'll get some decent screen time.

The big orange hairy one with the teeth, big feet and Doctorate who was once both a robot and an albino woman and was captured with his closest friends only to escape and put together a new team, who, within a year are now all dead along with the previously mentioned friends and is curently being drawn like a mix between Chewbacca and Teen Wolf over in Wolverine at the same time as getting his 5 ton ass handed to him by some reject contruction workers.....

You know what, maybe I'll just pick Talisman.

The Old Fan Alpha Flight

Default Talisman

Anybody who can do justice to both edgy Elizabeth who really does care for her father, and Walter, who seems to be suffering from serious PTSD because of Alpha Flight's destruction, deserves to get an on-going series. IMO
    Once upon a time, they exploded from the pages of The X-Men. For a moment, they were "Canada's answer to The Avengers."

They were ALPHA FLIGHT....

...once upon a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Canucklehead
    The big orange hairy one with the teeth, big feet and Doctorate who was once both a robot and an albino woman and was captured with his closest friends only to escape and put together a new team, who, within a year are now all dead along with the previously mentioned friends and is curently being drawn like a mix between Chewbacca and Teen Wolf over in Wolverine at the same time as getting his 5 ton ass handed to him by some reject contruction workers.....

You know what, maybe I'll just pick Talisman.
    Maybe you can be more specific...Not sure who you mean
    You may say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one.

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.
    Songbird: Why?
    Venom: So I can lick out their hearts.

US Agent but only because we share the same last name. He's like a cousin.

Quote Originally Posted by PWalk
    US Agent but only because we share the same last name. He's like a cousin.
    Your last name's 'Agent'? I went with Talisman cos she has magnetic breasts that can hold up material. An unique power you'd have to agree?
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!