Poll: You know it already...

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Omega Flight #5- Who isn't coming home?

Default Omega Flight #5- Who isn't coming home?

The Story: "The final climactic issue! And someone’s NOT coming home..."

You should add "Other" as I would like to vote Guardian (Mac Hudson) as he miraculously returns from death for the 37th time, only to trip on a rock and hit his head.

Come ot think of it, maybe ol' Mailman Mike will sacrifice himself, saving the team who are the predecesors of the one he destroyed.
    Dun dun duuuuuuuuun!

From the look of that cover you'd think Bill, have no idea why I selected Sas, just a random click i think.. haha
    Fight For The Flight
    Daz

What really does "Not going home" mean? Sure it can mean someone take a dirt nap, but it doesn't say that. Could be Pointer, confused about whether he's an American from Alaska or a Canadian just decides to stay with Omega. Or perhaps Beta Ray Bill decides not to return to Asgard or wherever the space alien horse headed god calls home. Could be USAgent is told by Iron Man, "Sorry, but you have to stay in Canada for awhile more. We need you on the inside of Omega Flight." Could be Julia decides she likes Tim Horton's and won't take Rachael back to the States to avoid her parents and their evil custody plot. Maybe Talisman decides not to go back to the reservation and stays with Omega for the ongoing. Or possibly Tanaraq takes over Walter completely and he's trapped in the Land of the Great Beasts. Not coming home can mean a lot of things. It doesn't just mean someone takes a dirt nap. In fact I'm confident MAO has a better story for us than one of these great characters buying the farm in the end. There's been enough death in comics lately. Just let the good guys win one for once without casualties.
    "Well, the only person talking about love today is the preacher. And it seems noboday gets just all the learning but the teacher."

The Temptations "Ball of Confusion"

Very true barnacle, hopefully the teaser is just misleading and there's no more death..

BTW- Bill's from Korbin!
    Fight For The Flight
    Daz

Simon Walters? Why not him? He could remain BRB and never change back. Or it could be the usual 'solicit has little to do with the issue'.

If I vote, it would be BRB or Sasquatch.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnacle13
    Or possibly Tanaraq takes over Walter completely and he's trapped in the Land of the Great Beasts.
    That's who I picked, he may stay in the Realm of the Beasts to keep Tanaraq in check or to make sure his "prison" holds this time. Then with Sasquatch gone they need a new leader and it would be Talisman to set up.

My guess is that it would be SNOWBIRD, but thats a longshot...

MM

What about the Wrecking Crew!?

Quote Originally Posted by Canucklehead
    What about the Wrecking Crew!?
    Scott did hint at their deaths.

I would be so sad if we lost a functional Sasquatch... I could see him pulling an "I need to be redeemed" after going Tanaraq crazy and running away though. Or just dying.

Sasquatch isn't going to die, as Scott mentioned in Civil War: Aftermath Spotlight him and Mike have stories for him that will go past the mini.

But Kollins also said the same about the wrecking crew whilst simultaneously hinting their death.

I added :

One or more Members of the Wrecking Crew
    Other