Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Preview of Wolverine #54: things get lamer

What? please can you give details?

Why the HELL is Sasquatch Marvel's punching bag currently?

Sorry for the double post, but where is there a hairy man in the last panel? Don't tell me Sasquatch was in WW2 also

http://images.comicbookresources.com.../WOLV054-5.jpg

Since when did Walter start acting like Beast during his Avengers days?

Since Loeb inserted a very large object into his own rectum >.>

Only seen the previews but oh man.. that Sas is terrible! It's definately the lovechild of Chewie + Teenwolf haha
    Fight For The Flight
    Daz

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    Sorry for the double post, but where is there a hairy man in the last panel? Don't tell me Sasquatch was in WW2 also

No, in the rest of the issue, in current time, near the end.

So Wildchild can now take out Sas while Sas more than held his own against Sabretooth?
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    So Wildchild can now take out Sas while Sas more than held his own against Sabretooth?
    Apparantly Wildchild can take Sabretooth too, so it's all swings and roundabouts...

I wish I could pay someone to walk behind Jeph Loeb all day with a boombox that played "If I only had a brain" from The Wizard of Oz on a loop.

Well I for one love Chewbacca and the Teen Wolf! I'm in no way endorsing Sasquatch looking like either, but my Sas probably wouldn't look a whole lot better. I'm more concerned with the defamation of character than the look. You can chalk a bad picture up to poor artwork, but once Sas becomes a feral wolflike being, how do you fix that? Let's vote right now....only Scott Kollins can draw Sas and only MAO can write Sas! All for say "Aye!" all opposed go say so at the Marvel forum!
    "Well, the only person talking about love today is the preacher. And it seems noboday gets just all the learning but the teacher."

The Temptations "Ball of Confusion"

(The irony being Loeb was the writer of Teen Wolf if I remember correctly...? )

Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    (The irony being Loeb was the writer of Teen Wolf if I remember correctly...? )
    That is BEYOND funny if thats the case.
    You may say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one.

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.
    Songbird: Why?
    Venom: So I can lick out their hearts.

Quote Originally Posted by Damien
    I wish I could pay someone to walk behind Jeph Loeb all day with a boombox that played "If I only had a brain" from The Wizard of Oz on a loop.
    OMG, that's freakin' hilarious! Mind if I steal that idea for some of the people I work with?

Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi

No, in the rest of the issue, in current time, near the end.
    Is there a link to a preview, or have you access to unreleased artwork? Either way, this is lame. Lame, lame, lame.

I read said issue last week via my first looks package.
    It should be out tomorrow because of the holiday.