Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Preview of Wolverine #54: things get lamer

I believe the writers think that we fans are all too stupid to notice that they've totally destroyed two Alpha Flight characters for the sake of some F-rate plotline that anybody who knows anything about these characters hates.

How can we express our supreme displeasure at these mind-blowingly stupid developements?

Maybe Mr. Loeb should go work for a title that more fits his so-called "skills", like The Inquirer (He's not good enough for The Weekly World News) Kyle was looking like WWN's Bat Boy for a while there . . . :P
    "I can't believe this. I actually have a crush on a hologram! I don't know whether I should talk to a psychologist or an electrician!" Kyle, referring to Shard

I will say this. I am extremely suprised at Jeph Loebs Marvel work to date. I have read alot of his DC work and liked it alot. I can only assume that he does not have a large understanding of the Marvel Universe and its history. Fallen Son has not been that bad. Wolverine(and ill admit to not reading his solo title because I like him alot more in the team atmopsphere) has looked horrible from everything I have seen. Im willing to give him a chance here at Marvel but as soon as the Wolverine arc ends put him on something a little less relevant and let him find his "Marvel " legs.
    You may say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one.

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.
    Songbird: Why?
    Venom: So I can lick out their hearts.

Read it and what a load of garbage, horrible story and horrible depiction of Wild Child and of course Sasquatch

Quote Originally Posted by Barnacle13
    Let's vote right now....only Scott Kollins can draw Sas and only MAO can write Sas! All for say "Aye!" all opposed go say so at the Marvel forum!
    Aye!
    Fight For The Flight
    Daz

Let's vote right now....only Scott Kollins can draw Sas and only MAO can write Sas! All for say "Aye!" all opposed go say so at the Marvel forum!
    I personally thought that Silvestri did a rather good job.

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothsKiller
    I personally thought that Silvestri did a rather good job.
    I think you were suppose to say that at the Marvel Forums
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Dfense75
    Im willing to give him a chance here at Marvel but as soon as the Wolverine arc ends put him on something a little less relevant and let him find his "Marvel " legs.
    Yeah, but if they do that, they'll put him on a new Alphega Flight book.

I didn't think The Long Hallowe'en was all that great. I was rolling my eyes about it getting the 'Absolute' treatment. (Actually, I was rolling my eyes predicting that. I think I found out it happened later that week.)

- Le Messor
    Spike: "Oh. So that's all. You just come to pump me for information?"
    Buffy: "What else would I want to pump you for? I really just said that, didn't I?"