Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Marvel Message Boards...

A new reason to dislike Marvel's message boards. To promote all the new stuff released at WWPhilly this weekend. Marvel has posted advertisements for new releases on threads under other peoples names that are completely off topic. Example. Under a Thunderbolt thread in my name and many others they have posted X-Men solicits. WTF is that. They can use my ID to post their advertisements on a thread that has nothing to do with their add. Thats just wrong.
    You may say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one.

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.
    Songbird: Why?
    Venom: So I can lick out their hearts.

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothsKiller
    That seems almost illegal.
    Or at the very least a breach of policy. Im done with those boards. That left a very bad taste in my mouth.

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.

yeah marvel boards bug me.. I find myself just talking to Dfense on there most of the time! haha I went on these other boards (can't recall name) but everyone just attacked me for expressing my opinions on the Ultimate universe, I quickly got off that one! I get the feeling there's a lot of young posters on Marvel.com, but then i'm only 19 & I only know of one other person my age that reads comics and that's because I sparked his lost childhood interest..
    Fight For The Flight
    Daz

Yeah my impression is that they are more immature than young. I dont care how old a person is. If they can conduct themselves properly.