Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zombie Alpha Flight

Sorry! Zombie's tastebuds work? The rest of their bodies are unfeeling deadness, but their tastebuds work? Makes sense!
    "Well, the only person talking about love today is the preacher. And it seems noboday gets just all the learning but the teacher."

The Temptations "Ball of Confusion"

Quote Originally Posted by Barnacle13
    Sorry! Zombie's tastebuds work? The rest of their bodies are unfeeling deadness, but their tastebuds work? Makes sense!
    Well it could just be in heir minds, lol, like the hunger

Then again maybe live human flesh is less filling, so they can eat more. I'd imagine their digestive tracts don't work all that well either, so do they eat til they explode? They need to zombify Pink Pearl! I bet she could eat some flesh!!!!
    "Well, the only person talking about love today is the preacher. And it seems noboday gets just all the learning but the teacher."

So zombies only eat you until you start to decay? I mean at some point the corpse crosses some line and stops being food and becomes... a pal I guess... ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rook
    So zombies only eat you until you start to decay? I mean at some point the corpse crosses some line and stops being food and becomes... a pal I guess... ?
    In fairness, since their stomachs don't work they should fill up quickly, so your chances of remaining on the food chain for long are limited. You should become a bonefide pal within a few minutes I'd think. I mean when I sit down to eat it only takes 15-20 minutes before I feel completely full. Sure it'll be a painful few mintues, but after the initial shock you're lifeless long friends.

Most of us can only hope for such a fate - a long unlife of zombie comeraderie