Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zombie Alpha Flight

Default Zombie Alpha Flight

In this weeks Marvel Zombiesead Days (Should have been out yesterday in the US, comes out tomorrow in the UK..)

See the interview with Sean Phillips here

Default Zombie Alpha Flight

Today I picked up Marvel Zombies: Dead Days (actually a pretty good one-shot).

There's a full page of the zombified Alpha Flight attacking the Xmen. Heere's a quick scan I did:

Click for higher resolution

The page after that shows Magneto showing up and jamming metal things into the heads of each Alpha Flight member, killing them. Later in the issue, Guardian is dissected and studied by Mr. Fantastic.

Anyone else read it?

lol, I missed this post. if one of the mods could merge my post (http://forum.alphaflight.net/viewtopic.php?t=2093) into this one it'd be appreciated. By the way, my post has a quick colour scan of that page.

Quote Originally Posted by JayCanuck
    lol, I missed this post. if one of the mods could merge my post (http://forum.alphaflight.net/viewtopic.php?t=2093) into this one it'd be appreciated. By the way, my post has a quick colour scan of that page.
    done and done

Many thanks to the great and almighty Ben

This was a great oneshot. I enjoyed the fun stuff, like Zombie Powerman fighting Ironfist. Can't ever get enough zombies.
    (Average person + Internet Forum + Anonymity = Screaming Douchebag)

"This is why I don't post often, *wink*"

Lion-O's 2nd Cousin Alpha Flight

What is THIS? Alpha Flight was Zombiefied OFF-PANAL! This is an outrage!

But how is it Alpha Flight goes down before the X-Men? They live in Canada while the X-Men are in NY. Where the infection started. *sigh* And Northstar should have taken a bite out of half the team before they'd realize what was happening. Ah well. Still nice to see them.

Hey, someone should write a fan fic on the fall of Alpha Flight.

Never mind. I'll try one. I'll try to get it done by the weekend.
    The world is NOT getting more Alpha Flight! Tweet me you twits! @DaVeO52

so it's worth picking up then??
    Fight For The Flight
    Daz

Lion-O's 2nd Cousin Alpha Flight

Not as good as MZ vs AOD, Beta Ray Daz. And you'll see a lot of scenes where the heroes just go down too easy. But it's alright.
    The world is NOT getting more Alpha Flight! Tweet me you twits! @DaVeO52

Hmm... I preferred it to MZ/AoD really.

I wouldn't say it's worth picking up just for the AF appearance, but if you liked the Marvel Zombies limited series it's a nice prequel.

thanks for your honest comments guys!
    Fight For The Flight
    Daz

Hmm.... It seems the page of zombified Alpha Flight from Marvel Zombies Dead Days is available for $750 USD at http://www.splashpageart.com/Gallery...t=9&Style=Text

*Sigh*
    I shall just have to make do with my zombified #10 cover sketch;

I'm glad that the whole Zombieverse thing is a big seller for Marvel, but personally I think it's dumb. I dropped Ultimate FF at the start of the Zombie Universe storyline because I thought it was mindless and dumb... One thing that never gets explained is this, Why don't Zombies eat each other?

Quote Originally Posted by Rook
    One thing that never gets explained is this, Why don't Zombies eat each other?
    That got explained in the original Marvel Zombies mini-series by them saying that eating eachother's dead, decaying flesh tasted absolutely awful. Not much of an explaination, but it's still just a fun series to read