Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If one could be brought back

I'd actually like to see Puck II (with a new outfit and codename) back. We never really did see what her powers and stuff were.

Much as I am a great Puck fan (what giggle factor?) I gotta say HEATHER too. Sasquatch pretty much fills the same role now as I envision Puck would've filled if he were alive... so Heather. And it would be interesting to see how she would deal with OM.

I'm still curious as to why Heather - who is a new mum, surely it couldn't be that long between birth of baby Hudson and NA #16 - would go into battle against an unknown powered entity...

I cannot answer the question! I find myself still too tramatized by the unseen deaths to form a coherent answer.
    *slowly pushes icepick through palm of hand and drools from lips*
    Support Artists, Not Companies! Creator-owned comics are where the real art is at!

My new website! http://lifelessordinarywebnovel.com/home.html Follow my super-powered web-novel adventures, "Life Less Ordinary"!

Twitter (1) = @RealWyldeChild
    Twitter (2) = @lifewebnovel

FaceBook = https://www.facebook.com/realwylde.child or search for me at " Life Less-Ordinary "

Also 'occasionally' ranting Alpha Flight related stuff at http://canadas-own-the-flight.blogspot.com/

Heather, without a doubt. Omega Flight and her baby needs her.

Bring back Puck. The ultimate combo of atttacks would be a shield throw followed by a nut punch, followed by a hammer throw.

JAWESOME!

- Damien

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Nobody tosses a dwarf!

Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor
    Nobody tosses a dwarf!
    LOL but have you ever done it? Dont knock it till you've tried it. All Ill say is if your going for distance you wanna get a good arc. If they land just right they tend to bounce a few extra feet.

J/K I have never tossed and dont endorse the tossing of little people anywhere. Nothing will throw out your back quicker.

Again J/K
    You may say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one.

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.
    Songbird: Why?
    Venom: So I can lick out their hearts.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Fan
    Heather, without a doubt. Omega Flight and her baby needs her.
    I don't think that its realistic for a new mom to really be supering... So that (and the fact that I was never fond of Heather in the suit, liked her behind the scenes) is why I have to rule her out.

I'd have to say Heather too. As much as I really like Puck, Heather has always kept Alpha together and her reaction to what is going on right now would make for great drama. I agree that she shouldn't be out on the field. She could be one of those in charge - perhaps pulling in other recruits (ala Mission Impossible) when necessary?

puck for me
    Fight For The Flight
    Daz

Welcome to the boards Beta Ray Daz!!
    You may say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one.

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.
    Songbird: Why?
    Venom: So I can lick out their hearts.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Dfense75
    LOL but have you ever done it? Dont knock it till you've tried it. All Ill say is if your going for distance you wanna get a good arc.
    No, but I tossed a child once.
    Not as nasty as it sounds; I was also a child at the time. He was chasing me, I grabbed his arm and leg, spun around, and let go.
    Hee hee hee...

You'd like to think I'm joking, wouldn't you?

- Le Messor
    "Don't sneeze when someone is cutting your hair."

Quote Originally Posted by Dfense75
    Welcome to the boards Beta Ray Daz!!
    thanks mate
    Fight For The Flight
    Daz