Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If one could be brought back

Default If one could be brought back

If you could bring back one of the Alpha Members that where killed off in New Avengers and bring them back for the Omega series. Who would it be? Mine would be Puck
    You may say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one.

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.
    Songbird: Why?
    Venom: So I can lick out their hearts.

I'm torn between Guardian and Puck, but I'd have to go with Guardian because then Pointer could go away.

I'd say Heather. >.>

Without a doubt, Heather Hudson.
    (Average person + Internet Forum + Anonymity = Screaming Douchebag)

"This is why I don't post often, *wink*"

Puck, if not him, then a surprise Zuzha. I wonder if Oeming can pull off Pointer as Guardian. He's done a good job so far, hope he can make Guardian Pointer reasonable.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Heather. To me, she's always been the heart of the team.

They could even "Oracle" her and I'd be okay with it.
    "You cannot win, mailman Mike. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."

Heather.
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Heather hands down

Heather. As much as I love Puck, he would be a step back in all honesty.
    Mac would be a waste because, really, he has no personality and has come back 10 too many times.

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothsKiller
    I'm torn between Guardian and Puck, but I'd have to go with Guardian because then Pointer could go away.
    I concur.

Heather! Definitely Heather!
    "Well, the only person talking about love today is the preacher. And it seems noboday gets just all the learning but the teacher."

The Temptations "Ball of Confusion"

Puck would be a good choice to bring back. But I think Puck was dumped to remove some of the "giggle factor" associated with AF.

Myself, I'd leave things more or less as they are now: Sasquatch as the only surviver. Frankly, there are too many resurrections in Marvel already.

I miss Heather, but I don't see a need for two "maple leaf" battle-suit wearers, and I never did. If Pointer dies, maybe they could bring Heather back as Vindicator. But I have a better idea: put the Hudson's kid in the suit. She's gotta be a teenager some day.

Lion-O's 2nd Cousin Alpha Flight

Heather. But keep her out of the suit. I'd think she'd be sick of it anyways. And she would have to join on her own. Too many bad memories.
    On second thought, I think Heather would be too traumatized to return anyways. Let's make it Puck 2. Then you have a true passing of the legacy.

I'm of course assuming that Snowbird WILL return, otherwise I'd say her.
    The world is NOT getting more Alpha Flight! Tweet me you twits! @DaVeO52

MML jr as Apocolypse's Polite Horseman of Death. He's already got the horse.

That would be horrible.