Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Omega Flight #3 (First Looks)

Quote Originally Posted by Mokole
    I doubt it has anything to do with Snowbird. I think it's Nelvanna, or another Northern god.
    I guess you didn't notice the Snowbird head-dress on the owl, huh?

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Sure did, but Scott has said the image isn't Snowbird and I doubt she has the power to enter Talisman's visions at will without knowing Talisman is having a vision. Nelvanna, however...

Of course, it's all wait and see.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Sure did, but Scott has said the image isn't Snowbird and I doubt she has the power to enter Talisman's visions at will without knowing Talisman is having a vision. Nelvanna, however...
    When did Scott say that it wasn't Snowbird? Remember, Narya can influence others to aid her against the Beasts and she is a Demigoddess, formerly a spirit (while she was dead)...She could have powers beyond what has previously been shown.

Dana

Errrr? Snowbird has given Talisman a vision in the past when she fought the Dreamqueen

Mike and Scott hinted at a Snowbird appearance when the member birdy asked about her.

When he originally showed the owl picture, he said it wasn't Snowbird. That's all I know about it. Snowbird knows nothing of what Talisman is doing or up against or trying to do, but Nelvanna and the Northern gods could have that insight, knowing about the Great Beasts as constantly as they do. I'd think Nelvanna would help Talisman easily, but does Snowbird know what Talisman is doing?

I'm taking good educated guesses, but guesses are guesses. Retconns often overule the obvious (as anyone who knows the Monarch/Captain Atom fiasco).
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Snowbird was said to have the wisdom of the Gods, I wouldn't put it past her to know what Talisman is doing as she showed during the Dreamqueen ark.

When he originally showed the owl picture, he said it wasn't Snowbird. That's all I know about it. Snowbird knows nothing of what Talisman is doing or up against or trying to do, but Nelvanna and the Northern gods could have that insight, knowing about the Great Beasts as constantly as they do. I'd think Nelvanna would help Talisman easily, but does Snowbird know what Talisman is doing?
    Are you speaking of the owl sketch Kolin's did before the OF series or the owl drawings in the series itself (BTW....The owl has the Snowbird headdress in both)? Why couldn't Snowbird know what's going on via her Godly family, she's always been sensitive to anything concerning the Beasts? Not to mention, Nelvanna would probably fill her in on whatever she needed to know.

Dana

Lion-O's 2nd Cousin Alpha Flight

Arrrrgh. I don't want to read the preview but you guys 'n gals are making it SO tempting. Your the devil, the devil I say.
    The world is NOT getting more Alpha Flight! Tweet me you twits! @DaVeO52

i wanna read it now
    Fight For The Flight
    Daz

ONLY 10 MORE DAYS!!
    You may say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one.

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.
    Songbird: Why?
    Venom: So I can lick out their hearts.

What are we slacking? I thought someone posted this, but I guess not

New pages with text:
    http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stori...rvelfirsts.htm