Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Omega Flight #3 (First Looks)

The Old Fan Alpha Flight

Default # 3!

Quote Originally Posted by sengsterooney
    Even though there are no words in these pictures (thanks Ben and Reber for posting them), I am in paroxysms of sheer pleasure at the inclusion of the GBs in OF. It goes to show that MAO and co are truly committed to acknowledging and using AF's history in OF. As an old(er) AF fan, this is just tops!
    ...I'm really hoping that OF will be a regular now. It has got to be. So much lost potential if it wasn't allowed to continue with MAO and Scott at the wheel.
    I'm really glad OF is getting better and better. The detail in the GB's dimension alone is worth getting the book, IMO. I can't wait...and I didn't think I'd write that since you-know-who is on the cover. \/
    Once upon a time, they exploded from the pages of The X-Men. For a moment, they were "Canada's answer to The Avengers."

They were ALPHA FLIGHT....

...once upon a time.

Damn, now I've got a pair of jeans and underwear that need washing!

Quote Originally Posted by Snowsquatch
    Damn, now I've got a pair of jeans and underwear that need washing!
    TMI LOL
    You may say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one.

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.
    Songbird: Why?
    Venom: So I can lick out their hearts.

I told you guys the Great Beasts would pop up, but you all called me crazy. So who's eating out of the garbage now?...wait what?

... how is this not yet an ongoing?

Too cool! Sasquatch looks confident, the beating is for Wrecker et al, Talisman is getting her control and showing off her strength. Woo hoo! Thanks Ben, Scott, Reber!!

Edit to add; from this week's Joe Fridays, nothing special.

http://www.newsarama.com/NewJoeFrida...Fridays47.html

Q: varo 05-03-2007 08:17 PM

As a long-time fellow Mets fan, I have to ask.

When is Omega Flight going to be made an ongoing?

JQ: varo, you’re going to have to wait and see. It’s kind of like waiting on Pedro Martinez. After all the surgeries, can he make a comeback?
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Quote Originally Posted by Silex
    I love the fact that in that last colour page, we have a high-tension situation with Talisman confronting her father's killer and in the background is Rachel going "Ooooo, look at the sparkles!"
    Also, Talisman blowing US Agent across the room without lifting a finger!

Yep, the Realm of the Beasts!

Cool. Great action coming up!
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    I told you guys the Great Beasts would pop up, but you all called me crazy. So who's eating out of the garbage now?...wait what?
    Kudo's for that KM, it was your pick up on that that led me to think that the Wrecking Crew would open up a gateway to the Realm of The Beasts. I just wonder if it was by accident or on purpose?
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    Kudo's for that KM, it was your pick up on that that led me to think that the Wrecking Crew would open up a gateway to the Realm of The Beasts. I just wonder if it was by accident or on purpose?
    I assume the Beasts took the opportunity of the CW and death of AF to lure the crew there to release them. That will force Talisman to stay with the team to keep the Beasts in check.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokole
    Too cool! Sasquatch looks confident, the beating is for Wrecker et al, Talisman is getting her control and showing off her strength. Woo hoo! Thanks Ben, Scott, Reber!!

Edit to add; from this week's Joe Fridays, nothing special.

http://www.newsarama.com/NewJoeFrida...Fridays47.html

Q: varo 05-03-2007 08:17 PM

As a long-time fellow Mets fan, I have to ask.

When is Omega Flight going to be made an ongoing?

JQ: varo, you’re going to have to wait and see. It’s kind of like waiting on Pedro Martinez. After all the surgeries, can he make a comeback?

well. i tried. should have known i wouldn't get a straight answer.

Pedro Martinez is supposedly making a comeback in August ish....
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    Pedro Martinez is supposedly making a comeback in August ish....
    Isn't that about when issue 5 would come out?

ahhhhh...............

didn't think of that.

well, if it keeps selling out, they'll have no choice.

i'm sure ben knows something