Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Omega Flight #3 (First Looks)

TANARAQ. Holy CRAP.
    "You cannot win, mailman Mike. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    Ok, so web server's still being ugly, but I got the images up. Remember, these are BIG so be sure to zoom in to seem 'em in their full glory.

OMG OMG OMG!!
    You may say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one.

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.
    Songbird: Why?
    Venom: So I can lick out their hearts.

I just swallowed my chicken wing bone.

So is Tanaraq's prison in GB land also a representation of Sasquatch's mental prison he has Tanaraq locked in? Either way, it looks like the whole debate we had about whether Sassy is affected by Tanaraq still might be settled in this issue.

so, here's one new colour image, and much bigger versions of the two we already saw (thanks Scott!)

I love the fact that in that last colour page, we have a high-tension situation with Talisman confronting her father's killer and in the background is Rachel going "Ooooo, look at the sparkles!"

YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS, I TOLD YOU ALL...Tanaraq and the Great Beasts baby.

WOOOOOOOOO....This so made my weekend.

Well I have cooled down now, Tanaraq is most likely the voice in Wrecker's head so he can possibly free him from what looks like a prison and that's why he was summoned to the ROM.

Both of those two page spreads are out of control!

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    I have to do some running around for work this afternoon, but I have some pencils of #3 to show you all soon.

Ben
    *cough*

You back yet?
    Yes, but having some web server problems with the main site.

The images I have are uncoloured, but when they are coloured I'll get those too But they are both (one is a 2 page image) VERY cool, and will really get people talking.

Ben
    They've been colored for awhile actually. I'm hoping they just didn't want to show them yet. That spread is from one big scene that rocks all the way to the last page. It's one of my favorite scenes and I hope nobody sees it till it's on the stand.

AH! I spotted an easter egg in the b/w splash page with the Wrecking Crew. A reference to John Byrne.

Even though there are no words in these pictures (thanks Ben and Reber for posting them), I am in paroxysms of sheer pleasure at the inclusion of the GBs in OF. It goes to show that MAO and co are truly committed to acknowledging and using AF's history in OF. As an old(er) AF fan, this is just tops!

Also, I like the "After Byrne" bit that Scott did in the GB dimension panel.

I'm really hoping that OF will be a regular now. It has got to be. So much lost potential if it wasn't allowed to continue with MAO and Scott at the wheel.

omg!!!! i think i just burst a blood vessel.

those pages look incredible!!!

Where there are Great Beats. There is also Snowbi...
    You may say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one.

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.
    Songbird: Why?
    Venom: So I can lick out their hearts.

Wow!

ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Be still my heart the realm o' the beasts! I couldn't be happier with this.