Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Omega Flight #3 (First Looks)

The Old Fan Alpha Flight

Default Keeping it tight and fast-paced.

Quote Originally Posted by Theta_Ray_Bill
    To be honest, thats not much of a first look.
    Considering it could've been pages about Michael Pointer, I'm glad it's a preview of the artist who looks to become BRB and Sasquatch...in the same place, at the same time....in issue 3!

Is there a thumbs-up smiley somewhere?
    Once upon a time, they exploded from the pages of The X-Men. For a moment, they were "Canada's answer to The Avengers."

They were ALPHA FLIGHT....

...once upon a time.

Default Re: Keeping it tight and fast-paced.

Quote Originally Posted by Garry/Al-Fan
    Is there a thumbs-up smiley somewhere?
    This is the best I've got \/

Lion-O's 2nd Cousin Alpha Flight

Wow. Well the art and colour looks great. As does the layout. I know next to nothing about BRB (yes Ben, I read the Alphanex), what i mean personality wise. Can anyone suggest a definitive story with him that I could pick-up?
    I really hope that OF sells out of the third issue, then we HAVE to have an ongoing. If we don't, then I will believe that there is a conspiricy to keep a Flight book off the shelves.
    But having issue #2 sell out is REALLY good, considering that there usually is a significant drop-off on a books second issue.
    The world is NOT getting more Alpha Flight! Tweet me you twits! @DaVeO52

Quote Originally Posted by DaVeO
    Wow. Well the art and colour looks great. As does the layout. I know next to nothing about BRB (yes Ben, I read the Alphanex), what i mean personality wise. Can anyone suggest a definitive story with him that I could pick-up?
    I really hope that OF sells out of the third issue, then we HAVE to have an ongoing. If we don't, then I will believe that there is a conspiricy to keep a Flight book off the shelves.
    But having issue #2 sell out is REALLY good, considering that there usually is a significant drop-off on a books second issue.
    Well, here is his Wikipedia entry:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta_Ray_Bill

you should probably also check out Stormbreaker: The Saga of Beta Ray Bill, a 6 issue mini written by Oeming.

Lion-O's 2nd Cousin Alpha Flight

Thanks Captain Primate, I'll look those up.
    The world is NOT getting more Alpha Flight! Tweet me you twits! @DaVeO52

Quote Originally Posted by DaVeO
    Thanks Captain Primate, I'll look those up.
    no problem at all.

They're not actually going to call Pointer Guardian are they? That's just not right at all... :S The pages themselves though look fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian3d
    They're not actually going to call Pointer Guardian are they? That's just not right at all... :S The pages themselves though look fantastic.
    I dont honestly think it has been disclosed as to what his name would be. To be honest I think Vindicator would be more appropiate then Guardian. Up to this point Im pretty sure it has been assumed he would be called Guardian.
    You may say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one.

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.
    Songbird: Why?
    Venom: So I can lick out their hearts.

I have to do some running around for work this afternoon, but I have some pencils of #3 to show you all soon.

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Dfense75
    Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian3d
    I dont honestly think it has been disclosed as to what his name would be. To be honest I think Vindicator would be more appropiate then Guardian. Up to this point Im pretty sure it has been assumed he would be called Guardian.
    I may have mentioned this elsewhere, but I do recall that during 'Civil War : The Initiative' they first refer to Pointer as Weapon Alpha. I know that don't mean much, but it is worth considering.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

One of those 'hmmmm' things for now. Guardian isn't my first choice, I'd rather see him called Weapon Alpha, then Vindicator maybe 2nd. But not Guardian. That has to be earned somehow.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    I have to do some running around for work this afternoon, but I have some pencils of #3 to show you all soon.

Ben
    *cough*

You back yet?

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben

Ben
    *cough*

You back yet?
    Yes, but having some web server problems with the main site.

The images I have are uncoloured, but when they are coloured I'll get those too But they are both (one is a 2 page image) VERY cool, and will really get people talking.

Ben

Poppa Mungi wants to see

Ok, so web server's still being ugly, but I got the images up. Remember, these are BIG so be sure to zoom in to seem 'em in their full glory.