Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Omega Flight #3 (First Looks)

Default Omega Flight #3 (First Looks)

First Looks Omega Flight #3.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

To be honest, thats not much of a first look.

Not as good as it could have been. Five pages plus cover is what is normally released.

Still, by letting your imagination run riot a little, all types of scenario's present themselves from the pages shown
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

It's probably my fault on the short preview. I held on to a bulk of the pages before sending them in. I didn't know they'd run a preview this soon on it. I imagine you'll see more pages soon.

After seeing this preview to me the true villian seems like Surtur as it seems like that army is the same demon army that destroyed Bill's universe.

hmmm....

also seems like simon remembers as well and is about to drop the hammer...................so to speak.

Indeed- but since all the hype in the solicits seems to be about Pointer, one must wonder.... Of course, the hamfisted solicit for the last issue made it out that the story would focus on Agent and Daisy's fight, so who knows?
    "You cannot win, mailman Mike. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."

If Omega becomes ongoing I so hope that Sasquatch is a full time member. I cant wait to see in its entirety what looks like BRB knocking the crap out of the Wrecking Crew.
    You may say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one.

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.
    Songbird: Why?
    Venom: So I can lick out their hearts.

BRB has a power level approximately equal to Thor (he beat him on an unlevel playing field remember,) and each member of the Wrecking crew has a power level approximately equal to Thor. How is BRB going to win by himself?

Especially in the past the Crew has victories over Thor and Piledriver laughed at blows from Thor.

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothsKiller
    BRB has a power level approximately equal to Thor (he beat him on an unlevel playing field remember,) and each member of the Wrecking crew has a power level approximately equal to Thor. How is BRB going to win by himself?
    Luke Cage/Powerman has beat the Wrecking Crew...The 4 of them together have the combined might of 1 Asgardian god. Thor has beaten them before solo. They have been owned and owned alot of heroes in the Marvel U. They have given as well as they have taken. I think BRB and Sasquatch could take em...just depends on the day
    You may say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one.

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.
    Songbird: Why?
    Venom: So I can lick out their hearts.

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    After seeing this preview to me the true villian seems like Surtur as it seems like that army is the same demon army that destroyed Bill's universe.
    Going out on a limb here, but I figure it's Loki pulling the strings. The Wrecking Crew open the wrong doorway and instead of being able to access the Rainbow Bridge to Asgard, they open the doorway to the Realm of The Beasts.

Or not. Gotta love the power of speculation
    Del

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    Actually the demons only hunted down Bill's peoples convoy of space ships. Surtur himself destroyed the Burning Galaxy and used the remains to forge the Twilight Sword.

And I'm thinking that scene is just Simon seeing Bill's story.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperstorm
    Actually the demons only hunted down Bill's peoples convoy of space ships. Surtur himself destroyed the Burning Galaxy and used the remains to forge the Twilight Sword.

And I'm thinking that scene is just Simon seeing Bill's story.
    Yeah that's what I meant to say, but brain fart as I have the arc itself.