Poll: Shaman's big reveal..."I'M ALIVE!...*cough* kinda *cough*"

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Shaman's Apperance? [Omega Flight]

Default Shaman's Apperance? [Omega Flight]

So when do you think Shaman is finally going to show himself to his daughter? [not that way pervs ]

He can't always be an easter egg in ever issue

was his easter egg in the first issue him in the bushes on the same page as the totem?
    Rockin' Roll Martian!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shaman
    was his easter egg in the first issue him in the bushes on the same page as the totem?
    His outline was in the bushes, don't remember if it was same one as the totem pole, but it's the last panel Sasquatch and Talisman are in it together.

I say the same for the snowbird one, I think both shaman and snowbird would play a huge part in guiding Talismans leadership if it was an ongoing.. but jsut too much to deal with for a mini

You didn't leave the option of "Never....he's dead!"

I think Shaman could be just as effective as a spirit. I say give his death meaning and leave him that way. Marvel makes a farce of death! Allow Liz to mourn and come to grips with his death and their estranged relationship, then bring him back to her during a vision quest.
    "Well, the only person talking about love today is the preacher. And it seems noboday gets just all the learning but the teacher."

The Temptations "Ball of Confusion"

as cheesy as it is, make a quick refrence to shaman and his wife finally reuniting in the "spirit afterlife"

Or get Talisman to summon the Colonel and get the recipe for that delicious KFC. What?

I agree...Shaman will probably be a spirit guide for Elizabeth for a long time with him returning a possibility if OF goes monthly....

As much as I would love to see Shaman return. It would seem likely that he will be in the role of Obi-wan. Helping young Talisman in the ways of the force.
    You may say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one.

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.
    Songbird: Why?
    Venom: So I can lick out their hearts.

I didn't mean for Shaman to return in the flesh, I'm talking about when his spirit will finally talk to Talisman. Just like how his grandfather did for him.

He isn't coming back to life for a LONG time.

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    I didn't mean for Shaman to return in the flash, I'm talking about when his spirit will finally talk to Talisman. Just like how his grandfather did for him.

I got ya. Some of my interpretation I'm sure was surrounded by my own internal hopes of having him return in person.
    You may say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one.

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.
    Songbird: Why?
    Venom: So I can lick out their hearts.

oh ok, than i beleive it will be right before the final battle for the mini

I'm with Barnacle on this. Talisman has taken on the mantle of her tribes Shaman and the original can play a major part from the spirit world.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    I didn't mean for Shaman to return in the flesh, I'm talking about when his spirit will finally talk to Talisman. Just like how his grandfather did for him.