Poll: Snowbird will appear in..

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Snowbird's Apperance?

Default Snowbird's Apperance?

It's pretty obvious it's Snowbird giving Talisman and Beta Ray Bill their visions, so my question is when will we actually see Snowbird in person no mere illusions?

I'll put money on Scott Kolins designed a new outfit for her too. He's awesome like that

I don't think anywhere in the mini, she would probably play a large vision role throughout the series but since its a mini she won't make an apearence

I'm thinking issue #4 as if the true villians are going to be revealed I think she is going to pop up and do some explaining.

I don't think she'll make an appearnce outside of visions...I think Mike was probably going to intro her long term.....I'd love to see a new costume by Kollins as long as it was faithful to the original.....any news on what Joe Q was talking about a few newsarama interviews ago when he said he was pleased with OF #1's sales and that news about OF would be coming soon?

This looks like it could be possible. Despite the very confusing status of the "Time copies". It did seem like Snowbird was still out there. Her poosible inclusion to this team would be very welcome indeed.
    You may say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one.

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.
    Songbird: Why?
    Venom: So I can lick out their hearts.

In Issue #5 when Sas gets all Great Beast on us and Snowbird rips his heart out again
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

The Old Fan Alpha Flight

Default I chose # 3

It's a mini, things are falling into place, dragging out Snowbird's inclusion...really, necessity...would be a mistake, as would dragging out the status of Shaman/Shaman's ghost. Especially since # 3 has Michael Pointer in the Guardian suit on the cover...this issue is going to have to have something extra special to help Mailman Mike go down...and I'm hoping it's Snowbird and Shaman's ghost, assisting Talisman as Shaman's grandfather assisted him.
    Once upon a time, they exploded from the pages of The X-Men. For a moment, they were "Canada's answer to The Avengers."

They were ALPHA FLIGHT....

...once upon a time.