Thread: Free City of Heroes Weekend

Default Free City of Heroes Weekend

Howdy Everyone.
    Just wanted to let you all know that there is a free COH weekend going on now. Starting yesterday, and ending sunday evening. I am not sure how many of you have old accounts for this game, but if you have stopped playing you can log on for free this weekend and play.

Just a heads up.
    (Average person + Internet Forum + Anonymity = Screaming Douchebag)

"This is why I don't post often, *wink*"

sweet i'll do that

I'm in the justice server I think, the name is Galactic Angel

I might have to login. It's been awhile. I have a brawler named Choclate Thunder on Champion I think and a few others on other servers. I have a BarnacleBoy or something like that on Justice. I'll try to look you up if I get around to logging on.
    "Well, the only person talking about love today is the preacher. And it seems noboday gets just all the learning but the teacher."

The Temptations "Ball of Confusion"

I am havign to reload it on the computer so yeah.. it might take a bit before I'm in still got 2 horus left of loading

I play A LOT and have tons of toons on Freedom server.

Look me up if you need anything, global @Jet Stream

I believe my global is @irishtemper

I screwed up in tryign to start the free thign and accidently signed up for a month so there goes $16 i'll never get back ugg

I'd love to play but I would have to reinstall everything. The last time I tried that there was some issue with the patch server and I spent the whole weekend trying to get the game patched up. It is tempting and I am a huge glutton for punishment...

I just don't have the time needed to devote to it, especially this weekend. Great game that I had alot of fun with.