Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beta Ray Bill

Default Beta Ray Bill

Hey everyone,

I put this piece together as a special item for my table at the Comic and Entertainment Expo that was held in Calgary today. It was a last minute idea that hit me on Friday evening, so I spent my Saturday putting it together. From pencils to final colors it took me about 7 hours off and on. I'm really happy with it, even if I didn't sell very many copies. Let me know what you think.

Nice Job! You mind if I use that when I eventually add the BRB gallery to AF.net?

Ben

No I don't mind. Let me know when you want to put it up.

Default Re: Beta Ray Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian3d
    I'm really happy with it, even if I didn't sell very many copies. Let me know what you think.
    Wow, now that is hard to believe, lol, how much were you charging? Hell, you make one of Guardian, I'd buy it, lol.

great work! i really like the detail in the armour
    Fight For The Flight
    Daz

All of my 8.5"x11" glossy prints were $5. I did an inked sketch of Weapon Alpha and US Agent while I was sitting at my table, but haven't scanned that one in yet.

.... Five bucks?

Dood.

That's a STEAL. You got many of 'em left?
    "You cannot win, mailman Mike. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian3d
    All of my 8.5"x11" glossy prints were $5. I did an inked sketch of Weapon Alpha and US Agent while I was sitting at my table, but haven't scanned that one in yet.
    I soooooo wanna see the Weapon Alpha one

Well done, nice action shot!
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Yeah I still have some.

I'll scan in the WA / US Agent one this weekend.

C'mon Weapon Alpha, c'mon Weapon Alpha...

Oh and I'm sure some people wanna see US Agent too

Soon yeah. I had to rebuild my machine from scratch. Coupled with a super-flaky internet connection, well...no scan just yet. To be honest, the BRB pic is much better than the Weapon Alpha picture, but I will try to get that scanned as soon as possible.

Oh my that's time well spent. Do you mind if i save this with your name of course!