Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OF #2 words

Default OF #2 words

Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

WOW....

Incredible. One more week for this and Spidey 3! It's gonna be a good week.

Neat, but, uh, wouldn't the government have extensive background files on all former alphans that Agent Brown might have had access to? Seems weird that he's not familiar with Talisman's abilities.

That minor nitpick aside, it looks great.

Nice easter egg in there too.

Very good stuff, I'm liking the series even better with every page I see.

It looks very cool.

I'm wondering why Simon, a supposedly American Soldier, has a giant maple leaf on his helmet. Am I missing something?

Default Re: OF #2 words

Quote Originally Posted by Mokole
    Frickin' firewall! I guess I'll have to wait until tonight!
    "Well, the only person talking about love today is the preacher. And it seems noboday gets just all the learning but the teacher."

The Temptations "Ball of Confusion"

wait, i thought walter simons, brb's alter ego, was canadian?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Primate
    It looks very cool.

I'm wondering why Simon, a supposedly American Soldier, has a giant maple leaf on his helmet. Am I missing something?
    Well, if Top Gun taught me anything, its that pilots can have custom paint jobs on their helmets, and if he was a Canadian serving in the US Air Force or whatever, a maple leaf on his helmet seems like an obvious choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus
    It looks very cool.

Well, if Top Gun taught me anything, its that pilots can have custom paint jobs on their helmets, and if he was a Canadian serving in the US Air Force or whatever, a maple leaf on his helmet seems like an obvious choice.
    Hahaha.
    I'm P-syched.

Side note: Does anyone know when Marvel moved their printing operations back to the 'States?

Top Gun has taught us all many things. The messages in that cinematic masterpiece still resonate with me even today.
    You may say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one.

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.
    Songbird: Why?
    Venom: So I can lick out their hearts.

Is anyone else having serious problems with the message board loading for them? It took forever for me to open a thread and even longer to be able to reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus
    It looks very cool.

I gotta admit, I hope they don't go that route...seems way to contrived. If his alter ego was Canadian, why didn't he just serve is the Canadian Air Force...and not the United States Air Force.

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    Is anyone else having serious problems with the message board loading for them? It took forever for me to open a thread and even longer to be able to reply.
    It was slow for me earlier today, but now it seems to be working fine.