Thread: This seems obvious...

Default This seems obvious...

Do we not have an entry in the Alphanex on Alpha Flight? I know the whole thing is about Alpha, but we don't have an entry on the team itself. There's a whole lot of broken links, from probably every article, to the non-existant Alpha page.

...so...

How do we approach this one so that we don't dublicate a lot of content in the articles on the other members? Just a general timeline of membership / breakups and some overall "whys" about the team's existence?

I feel this is good, and i've wanted a timeline of who was on when, and in which flight (Gamma, beta, alpha) as in later one when they split the teams up, it would be a good breakdown simply to go through the issues and lable which issues peopel left or joined. I've actually wanted that.. though this would take soem research... but nothign you guys can't handle!

By timeline I meant that the Alpha article needs a generalized, paragraph form history of the team as a unit. Kind of a general overview of who the major players were and when, why the team exists, who started what etc etc.

A detailed timeline in the form of a list would be interesting, but it might be worth a separate entry. Enormous list-style entries can get way too nitpicky and overlong so it's best to split it out.

split it up into the writer's.. like the byrne era time line, the mantlo era timeline and so on so forth

Might be easiest to set up Alpha Flight itself as a dissambiguation page, leading to articles on the teams history, membership, and various appearances.

Yeah I was about to make an AF page, and splitting it into three sections Vol.1-vol.3

I'll was going to have a listing of when they joined the team and when they left.