Thread: Odd Wiki Alpha Flight roster list...

Default Odd Wiki Alpha Flight roster list...

I noticed this Wikipedia AF Roster is a bit messed up...Or something...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Flight_Members

It lists the original Guardian/Mac, Puck, Vindicator/Heather, Shaman, Puck II and Major Mapleleaf as being killed by the Collective...

It also lists the Temporal copies of Alpha Flight as still existing in the present, but here's the weirdest part...I states that the Guardian, Puck and Shaman of the past Alpha all die in New Avengers #16 too.

I just thought this was odd...Since we didn't see two Guardians and Shamans, as well as three Pucks dying in the battle with the Collective.

Dana

BTW: It also mentions that the past Snowbird married Yukon Jack and they are retired.
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Wikipedia isn't your best source for information as it is editted by regular people. Although you can request it to be authenticated so to speak.

Um...I know that...What I don't get is why the authors didn't notice their huge blunder?

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

I can only guess that the authors forgot or aren't up on what has happened.

I just sat down to correct this entry and it's just a mess. I'll redirect that effort towards editing our fair Alphanex and leave the Wiki article to some other brave soul.

I've found the "list of..." articles on the Wiki, regardless of subject, to be the absolute worst in terms of quality.