Images

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    Mick, stop making me agree with you.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor
    No.
    Damn you and your 'NO' sir! Don't make me show you a 'Crimson Permanent Assurance' homage
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Wolverine shouldn't be able to bend his wrists with the claws extended. Although having the dexterity to do that would explain how he can closely examine his own arse, as shown in the commision
    Yes...He can bend his wrists with his claws extended...He just can't have them bent when trying to extend the claws...And you're both wrong about his pose being impossible...Try it (if you're not too out of shape, that is).

Dana :P
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrkoenig67

Wolverine shouldn't be able to bend his wrists with the claws extended. Although having the dexterity to do that would explain how he can closely examine his own arse, as shown in the commision
    Yes...He can bend his wrists with his claws extended...He just can't have them bent when trying to extend the claws...And you're both wrong about his pose being impossible...Try it (if you're not too out of shape, that is).

Dana :P
    I see your still flunking at 'Tact'. As to being wrong, you'd have to be a contortionist to assume that pose. If you can do that pose without moving your hips as Wolverines belt buckle suggests, then I'll retract the contortionist comment.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Out of my own curiosity I just attempted said pose. I run every day so Im in decent shape. OW MY BACK! I really had to force to come close. Im not saying you cant do it Dana. But its damn hard to do it for me and Im pretty limber. While for Wolverine that would be possible. As he could force himself with his strength to do so and than heal from the inevitable back pain.
    You may say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one.

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.
    Songbird: Why?
    Venom: So I can lick out their hearts.

I see your still flunking at 'Tact'. As to being wrong, you'd have to be a contortionist to assume that pose. If you can do that pose without moving your hips as Wolverines belt buckle suggests, then I'll retract the contortionist comment.
    Okay Del...One: It was a joke (you may have noticed the :P at the end), lighten up...2: If you actually read Byrne's comments in the thread, it's not a pose meant to be held in any way, for more than a second (hence it being called an action pose)...It's impossible to do the running stance part of the pose(unless you're running, of course), but standing and turning my shoulders as far as I could...I was able to do it, but I couldn't hold it for more than a second. The pose is possible and I'm not a contortionist (former dancer, yes...But not a pretzel).

Dana

Quote Originally Posted by Dfense75
    Out of my own curiosity I just attempted said pose. I run every day so Im in decent shape. OW MY BACK! I really had to force to come close. Im not saying you cant do it Dana. But its damn hard to do it for me and Im pretty limber. While for Wolverine that would be possible. As he could force himself with his strength to do so and than heal from the inevitable back pain.
    I did it again just now at work, while seated, with only the security cameras as my witnesses...Ooooh, my back just cracked...Awesome! Who the heck needs a chiropractor? I'd better do the other side too...Oh yeah! Now back to work.

D, As I said to Del...The "out of shape" crack was just that...A crack/joke.

Dana

Okay Del...One: It was a joke (you may have noticed the :P at the end), lighten up...2: If you actually read Byrne's comments in the thread, it's not a pose meant to be held in any way, for more than a second (hence it being called an action pose)...It's impossible to do the running stance part of the pose(unless you're running, of course), but standing and turning my shoulders as far as I could...I was able to do it, but I couldn't hold it for more than a second. The pose is possible and I'm not a contortionist (former dancer, yes...But not a pretzel).

Dana
    I'll lighten up, but will not accept that the Wolverine pose is natural. Assuming something ressembling that pose is possible, but the exact pose, to my mind, is wrong and not atainable or natural. Just an opinion.

Oh, it might be an idea to put smileys behind the actual joke in future and not behind the sig, may lead to less confusion (for example...)
    Del

I'll lighten up, but will not accept that the Wolverine pose is natural. Assuming something ressembling that pose is possible, but the exact pose, to my mind, is wrong and not atainable or natural. Just an opinion.
    I never said the pose was "natural"...I said it's doable. I mean who actually goes around in that pose? Nobody, that's who...It's not a standing still pose...It's a mid-action freeze frame. I take it, you haven't actually tried it? If it's your opinion, fine...It's just an uninformed one.

Oh, it might be an idea to put smileys behind the actual joke in future and not behind the sig, may lead to less confusion (for example...)
    Uh...Yeah...Sure....I'll try to be far more blatantly obvious with my smileys in the future.

You don't need to be more blatant, just less sureptitious, but thanks for making the effort, it is much appreciated
    Del

You don't need to be more blatant, just less sureptitious, but thanks for making the effort, it is much appreciated

Uh...Del, the opposite of being surreptitious is to be obvious....So yes, I apparently do need to be more blatant.

:P :P :P :P :P

Uh...Del, the opposite of being surreptitious is to be obvious....So yes, I apparently do need to be more blatant.

:P :P :P :P :P
    N'Yuck.. N'Yuck! THanks for enlightening us unedumacated folks, tis good of you to do so. (Couldn't find the 'blatant smiley' anywhere on the emoticons list, but I put that down to my poor education).
    Del

Oh stop it! Where's the "kiss my butt" smiley?!

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P (only for Del)

Oh stop it! Where's the "kiss my butt" smiley?!

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P (only for Del)
    I've been looking for that smiley for years. Much like the irony smiley, I believe it exist, but only in legend. I also believe that the next Indiana Jones film is to be called 'Indiana Jones and the Lost Emoticons', but don't quote me on that.
    Del

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

I also believe that the next Indiana Jones film is to be called 'Indiana Jones and the Lost Emoticons', but don't quote me on that.
    LOL!

Oh, and I think I can just about assume the pose (I'm in shape; I ride a bike partway to work, and run, and exercise); I can just about hold it (using a chair for support, since balancing like that without one is against the laws of physics; then again, I never studied law).

I'm still not convinced somebody with an iron spine could do it.

- Le Messor
    "First learn computer science and all the theory. Next develop a programming style. Then forget all that and just hack."