Poll: Who's the mastermind?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The TRUE villians are revealed?

I get the same creepy feeling as the teacher in the first issue. The only other people that have Jeff Browns' skills are ninjas and stalkers. I don't trust stalkers.

With Snowbird appearing in the visions my money is on the Great Beasts. I seriously doubt they would bring back Loki in Omega Flight, as I don't think OF is that popular overall to do it. He will most likely make his reappearance in the new Thor series.

not that popular? lets take a look over at the sales figures, oh yeah it FREAKEN SOLD OUT!

Quote Originally Posted by SmurfInABlender
    not that popular? lets take a look over at the sales figures, oh yeah it FREAKEN SOLD OUT!
    That depends as we don't know how many copies they printed to begin with. Omega Flight is not as popular as Wolverine, X-Men, Thor, Avengers, etc. and that's a fact

I went with The Master. He's the classic AF villain, and it would be just like him to use the Wrecking Crew as minions.

Omega Flight are the villains behind the scenes!...Oh wait...Nevermind.

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by Legerd
    I went with The Master. He's the classic AF villain, and it would be just like him to use the Wrecking Crew as minions.
    Here is the problem, I put The Master aswell.. but honestly, this is the problem i've always had... Marrina has not been in an alpha book since what? issue 15 or so of V1.. and then she died in one of the avenger books or soemthing, can;'t rmeber which book it was with Namor though. Anyways.. I always foudn it interestign that the master still battled Alpha regaurdless of the fact that marrina, the main connection between the two, was gone. you'd think he'd follow her around more. I dunno.. I like the master, but the problem is I dunno, he's always been a little too cliche of an arch enemy lol...

I dunno, I sweat the small stuff

The Old Fan Alpha Flight

Default I feel a left-field plot-twist coming...

...I wouldn't put it past tptb to make the true villains---and please don't ask me how, it just seems like a MARVEL thing to do---Alpha Flight!

Not saying I want it or hope it happens. I'd much prefer a serious smack-down of Tony Stark and his Mighty Avengers, courtesy of Shalisman/Taman*, Beta Ray Bill, Walt/Sasquatch, USAgent, Arachne, Snowbird, Aurora, and Northstar. (And if we have to have him, Michael Pointer, too.)

I doubt that would ever happen, though.

* I should've done this much earlier: Legerd coined the names "Shalisman" and "Taman" in April in the other thread "Omega Flight #1...".
    I procrastinated going back and finding where I had seen it. My bad.
    Once upon a time, they exploded from the pages of The X-Men. For a moment, they were "Canada's answer to The Avengers."

They were ALPHA FLIGHT....

...once upon a time.

Technically we don't know yet if the true villian is using them as minions.

I just find it kind of odd that we aren't finding out the villain until 4 of 5... That said. Dreamqueen because I felt like it.

Could be as Mike loves mythology and mystical creatures.

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    Technically we don't know yet if the true villian is using them as minions.
    I didn't say anyone was using them as minions, I just meant it would be in The Master's nature to do so. Whether the Wrecking Crew knew it or not.

I went with Loki, he has issues with AF that went unresolved and may be going after OF cos AF is gone.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!