Poll: Who's the mastermind?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The TRUE villians are revealed?

Default The TRUE villians are revealed?

As the solicts for Omega Flight #4 states the true villians are going to be revealed..who are they?

It's Iron Man and Nick Fury, they're trying to take over Canada and sent the Wrecking Crew to beat down our poor Canadian heroes. They even sent in a few Americans the 'help out' just to make it look good. After the Wrecking Crew trounces them, Stark will be able to say "See? You can't handle your own affairs, we'll just take over for a while until you get up to speed." Lo and behold, Canada's the newest US state inside of 6-months.

Of course, I'm totally joking...because um...well actually it's not that funny because it COULD happen in today's Marvel Universe. :P

I added Loki 'cause that's who I think it is.

Ben

Very well could be Loki, as the Crew on the marvel website was said to be amped. Loki is indeed responsible for the Wrecker's creation.

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    Very well could be Loki, as the Crew on the marvel website was said to be amped. Loki is indeed responsible for the Wrecker's creation.
    My thinking exactly

Ben

To bring back Loki in Omega Flight would be huge, I'm a bit skeptical as Marvel might not want to do that

The true villains are.....the original Alpha Flight!

After being replaced and, in general, years of being mistreated and disresepcted, the original mambers of Alpha Flight return with a vengeance...

...only to be defeated off-panel and single-handedly by Beta Ray Bill!

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    Wrong, Karnilla is responcible for the Wreckers creation, Loki just had his hat stolen.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperstorm
    Wrong, Karnilla is responcible for the Wreckers creation, Loki just had his hat stolen.
    I didn't say otherwise, what I did say was Loki had and did have a part in the Wrecker gaining his powers. Multiple occasions Loki has tried to steal or amp the Crew's powers. He is deeply connected to them. Loki was originally suppose to get the spell, before Wrecker knocked him out and stole the hat tricking Karnilla

The Evil Canadian government... oh... wait...

Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    The Evil Canadian government... oh... wait...
    The Evil American Government oh wait, that's too close to reality....

I vote Loki as well. Not only because of the Asgardain tie with the Wrecking Crew, but also because of Beta Ray Bill's prescence, Loki's past dealings with AF, and of course... Oeming as writer.

Interesting results so far, with Loki leading the votes followed by Great Beasts and the Master.

Who's the mastermind?
    The Master
    23% [ 3 ]
    Great Beasts
    23% [ 3 ]
    Dreamqueen
    7% [ 1 ]
    Llan
    0% [ 0 ]
    Surtur
    0% [ 0 ]
    Jeff Brown...he's got skills
    0% [ 0 ]
    Loki
    38% [ 5 ]
    Other (list below)
    7% [ 1 ]

I'm going with either someone from SHIELD, Damage Control, or maybe Thunderbolts.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.