Thread: Whereabouts of Madison Jeffries son?

Default Whereabouts of Madison Jeffries son?

Does anyone know the story of what happened to Jeffries son that Death Metal created in order to kill him?

edit:
    What's with several AF characters having their kids ignored?

-Sasquatch has a son
    -Guardian I and Vindicator II's daughter
    -Puck II and Major Mapleleaf's son
    -Marrina's three kids [we saw one, but he died]
    etc.

Default Re: Whereabouts of Madison Jeffries son?

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    Does anyone know the story of what happened to Jeffries son that Death Metal created in order to kill him?

edit:
    What's with several AF characters having their kids ignored?

-Sasquatch has a son
    -Guardian I and Vindicator II's daughter
    -Puck II and Major Mapleleaf's son
    -Marrina's three kids [we saw one, but he died]
    etc.
    Wasn't Puck II and MM II's baby meant to be something that happens in the future and not actually happening right at the end of Vol. 3 (same thing with Nemesis and Centennial...They later die and are buried side by side, they actually could both still be alive)...I don't think they were meant to be set in stone endings.

Maybe Mar is one of Marrina's kids?

The others...Who knows?

Speculation: Mac and Heather's daughter could be with her parents....Still really pissed that they were killed off.

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrkoenig67
    Wasn't Puck II and MM II's baby meant to be something that happens in the future and not actually happening right at the end of Vol. 3 (same thing with Nemesis and Centennial...They later die and are buried side by side, they actually could both still be alive)...I don't think they were meant to be set in stone endings.

Dana
    Sadly no, handbooks verified they did get married and had a son. The Nemesis and Centennial from the handbooks called it a vision, nothing concrete, so they can still be around.

I'm inclinded to believe he was part of the new batch of Plodex hatchlings. Anyways where did that ship come from anyways? as it was destroyed in AF vol.1

Dana
    Sadly no, handbooks verified they did get married and had a son.
    Awfully quick courtship/wedding and pregnancy, don't you think?

The Nemesis and Centennial from the handbooks called it a vision, nothing concrete, so they can still be around.

I'm inclinded to believe he was part of the new batch of Plodex hatchlings. Anyways where did that ship come from anyways? as it was destroyed in AF vol.1
    Right...It was destroyed in Vol. 1 (issue #3 or 4?), but the master had another just like it in Earth orbit near the middle/end of Vol 1....The next time we see it (I think) was in the Avengers (when Kang attacks and the Avengers go north to stop the Master).

If Mar was of a new batch of hatchlings, where were all the rest (wouldn't there be hundreds/thousands of them?), I wonder? I just keep thinking more and more that Vol. 3 is full of plot holes.

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Right...It was destroyed in Vol. 1 (issue #3 or 4?), but the master had another just like it in Earth orbit near the middle/end of Vol 1....The next time we see it (I think) was in the Avengers (when Kang attacks and the Avengers go north to stop the Master).

If Mar was of a new batch of hatchlings, where were all the rest (wouldn't there be hundreds/thousands of them?), I wonder? I just keep thinking more and more that Vol. 3 is full of plot holes.

Dana
    I remember the Master's ship, but VOL.3 referenced the ship as the original one not the one that the Master created. They also messed up Marrina's origins, Plodex origins etc. Also in Avengers the ship never appeared, just a Plodex base the Master created cover all of North America.

Yes, there by all accounts should be. Why there would just be one makes no sense. Especially with the ship holding thousands of eggs.

Awfully quick courtship/wedding and pregnancy, don't you think?
    oh you know kids now a days.. always rushing into things

Dana
    I remember the Master's ship, but VOL.3 referenced the ship as the original one not the one that the Master created. They also messed up Marrina's origins, Plodex origins etc. Also in Avengers the ship never appeared, just a Plodex base the Master created cover all of North America.

Yes, there by all accounts should be. Why there would just be one makes no sense. Especially with the ship holding thousands of eggs.
    Don't burn your brains out over Vol. 3's continuity errors folks, there's no way to reconcile them. Even the mistake with the ship being the original had another mistake mixed in The narration said the ship was 4000 years old, but was originally stated to be 40 000 years.

Yep, trying to be a continuity apologetic for Vol. 3 is not unlike trying to defend flat earth theory.