Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New OF2 Previews at CBR...

Default New OF2 Previews at CBR...

There is a new preview of OF2 at CBR:

http://www.comicbookresources.com/ne...m.cgi?id=10288

Mostly what we've seen before, but a couple of new pages.

I get the distinct impression from one of thiose pages that Talisman has problems with Miss Marvel. I could be interpreting it wrong, but that's what I got.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Only one new page, and a page we saw in b/w is now in color. Man there are a damn lot of previews for this

I still don't think things look good for sasquatch, what with him being thrown down a hole and then calling in talisman to lead the team

Can you really see Mike Oeming bringing back Sas from his so called demise in NA #16, just to croak him inside the first two issues of OF ?
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    Can you really see Mike Oeming bringing back Sas from his so called demise in NA #16, just to croak him inside the first two issues of OF ?
    Nope, and interviews with Kolins states he has stories for Sasquatch after the mini.

Even though I know Oeming isn't doing it, this is a modern Marvel comic. They'll know anyone off their block right after bringing them back

Nice, can't wait to hear what Liz has to say to Tony. As for all the previews, did anyone see the preview for the Innitiative 2?

Spoilers: Apparently Hank Pym dies. Doubt it but that's what they make it look like.

Looks like they are really wanting these two titles to sell.

Hasn't Sasquatch been left in a hole for dead before? Sabertooth mini against Wendigo? He gets better! Usually!
    "Well, the only person talking about love today is the preacher. And it seems noboday gets just all the learning but the teacher."

The Temptations "Ball of Confusion"

It was Sasquatch against Sabretooth in issue #2 of the Sabretooth 4 issue LS from 2004-2005.

Love,
    rplass
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

Oooh, Talisman and Ms. Marvel have a past? Maybe Talisman has some harsh words for her or something?

That said, I think Liz's lips are drawin a bit weird on that page. Bottom right she looks like Chretien.

Or Talisman could be listening to something Ms.Marvel is saying, kinda hard to judge without the text bubbles.

Y'know what I like?

The fact that the Crew is sitll bloody.
    Walter didn;t go down easily.
    "You cannot win, mailman Mike. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."

I would honestly love a talisman vs. Ms Marvel showdown.. and honestly if the title hits ongoing, it could very well happen.. this team won't be your dad's flight it won't sit on the side lines, this team will be a HUGE part of the marvel universe

Talisman would destroy Ms.Marvel, basically Talisman should do what Dr.Strange did in New Avengers to the Mighty Avengers.