Thread: Omega Flight #1 is #2 Topseller at Dymanic Forces

Default Omega Flight #1 is #2 Topseller at Dymanic Forces

I just checked the Dynamic Forces website and Omega Flight #1 is currently their second top seller (whatever that really means, lol).

In related news, the Omega Flight #1, signed by Michael Avon Oeming, page finally lists it as in-stock.

From what I've been told, Oeming will be signing the comics on Monday and all current orders will be sent out on Tuesday.

http://www.dynamicforces.com/htmlfiles/p-C106981.html

Good luck signing all those copies Oeming

does anyone have a sense of where the books are usually signed? Inside page...cover?

could be anywhere. I have some signed on the front cover, some on the first page.

Ben

hmmm - thats frustrating. Some of the signed books actually have images showing where they are signed. The OF doesn't. I was hoping for signatures on the front page...for display. I'm redecorating my home office and, much to the embarrassment of my wife, I'm going to totally nerd out.

I actually just called them and asked. They actually don't have the signed copies yet (as Mike will either be signing them on Monday or bringing the signed copies in on monday). However, they said that, unless the cover is very dark or there isn't a logical space to sign, they are almost always signed on the cover.

Yeah, the DF's tend to be on the front, polybagged with a cert and sealed with a holographic sticker.

The corner just under Guardians arm looks the most likely place for a signature.

yeah, I have OF 1 on my desk and I keep grabbing it and holding it up to my dorm wall to seee how it would look on display...man, i'm a nerd... *looks down in discrace*

Quote Originally Posted by SmurfInABlender
    yeah, I have OF 1 on my desk and I keep grabbing it and holding it up to my dorm wall to seee how it would look on display...man, i'm a nerd... *looks down in discrace*
    dude...don't hand your head in despair! Hold yourself high, and loudly proclaim to the world, "yes, I am a comic book nerd dammit!"

yeah, when I went to get omega flight #1 I said the the owner "Man i've been waiting for this for so long, this is gannna be awesome" and when me and my girlfriend walked out she laughed at me and said "you've become one of them".. it was actually really funny

You're really one of "them" when your girlfriend no longer comments! I for instance have long since been one of "them". My wife just shakes her head in acknowledgement that her children have that same comic book nerd gene buried deep within their genome. She's given up on me, but is hoping a treatment will come out that will spare our kids. I think Omega Flight #1 makes for good treatment! They will join me on the dark side and together we'll own the Marvel Universe one book at a time! Mwa-ha-ha! Wma-ha-ha!
    "Well, the only person talking about love today is the preacher. And it seems noboday gets just all the learning but the teacher."

The Temptations "Ball of Confusion"