Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Omega Flight #2 Preview

Default Hurm...

I think Iron Man should be tied down and have the Marvel universe line up and take turns wailing on him. Much like the seen in Airplane with the hysterical female passenger. But its ok when Ronin reveals himself as Hawkeye Tony Stark will get his.
    You may say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one.

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.
    Songbird: Why?
    Venom: So I can lick out their hearts.

or even better, lets overload his suit much like AF 12.... even if he doesn't die he'll loose his personality by the hands of an alien race

Starks' suit overloads

Talisman Looks him in his eyes as he fumblkes for a way to shut it down

Talisman: Now you know what its like to be an alphan! take your initiative elsewear!

BOOM

They look at U S Agent

U S Agent: What? I hated him too...please don't kill me!

Then they all start laughing in a sort of evil laugh

Default Re: Hurm...

Quote Originally Posted by Dfense75
    I think Iron Man should be tied down and have the Marvel universe line up and take turns wailing on him. Much like the seen in Airplane with the hysterical female passenger. But its ok when Ronin reveals himself as Hawkeye Tony Stark will get his.
    I want Ronin to be someone else. I think the Hawkeye angle is too obvious. And I wanna see where things go between him and peasant Wanda.

Sorry for going off topic here, but for everyone wanting to see Stark get his rear handed to him, I have three words...

World War Hulk

to bad hulk is boring for me

Was hulk pro or anti regestration..

j/k

Quote Originally Posted by SmurfInABlender

j/k
    I think he's just plain old anti-Illuminati.

Anti-Stark.

Pro-Smash.

World. War. Hulk.

j/k
    He was "not currently in the solar system"

I believe in an upcoming issue of 'She Hulk' Stark gets a bit of a smack from Jennnifer when she finds out what the 'Illuminati' did to her cousin.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

I am so looking forward to issue 2 of Omega Flight.
    Other comics I am looking forward to?
    Loners! Come on. Julie Power, Darkhawk, Turbo and Ricochet! Man, I thought I was the only one who even remembered the Slingers. Johnny is in Loners, Hornet killed during Enemy of the State* and Prodigy showing up in Civil War Frontline. The only one we havent seen is Dusk.
    Also, Nova. This is a comic I have been looking forward to for awhile.
    WORLD WAR HULK! Hell yeah!

Things that suck:
    Omega Flight only being a mini. Same with Loners.
    Green Arrow ending with issue 75! WHY? DAMN IT WHY?

*Remember the scene after Mailman Mike kills Alpha Flight and Wolverine gets all up in his face and says 'you killed Heroes!'? I actually got mad and yelled at the comic 'SO DID YOU!' Hornet from Slingers died during Enemy of the State because of Wolverine's actions. If you can forgive Wolverine, you should forgive Mailman Mike. If they make Mike Canadian, Im all in favour of him being the new Guardian. Although I am sad to see James Hudson laid to rest....again.

MikeM

In the first of the preview pages, anybody else ntotice the force with which Daisy grabs Agent's crotch? Ouch! It is a real wonder that the man can even walk, let alone fight, after that...

And I am agreeing with Beta Ray Bill needing to be the one to rescue Walter, as he is the one with the most physical force. I could spend a whole comic, just watching pages of him beating on those turds, no words at all, just grunts and slamming noises. Sweet....
    Support Artists, Not Companies! Creator-owned comics are where the real art is at!

My new website! http://lifelessordinarywebnovel.com/home.html Follow my super-powered web-novel adventures, "Life Less Ordinary"!

Twitter (1) = @RealWyldeChild
    Twitter (2) = @lifewebnovel

FaceBook = https://www.facebook.com/realwylde.child or search for me at " Life Less-Ordinary "

Also 'occasionally' ranting Alpha Flight related stuff at http://canadas-own-the-flight.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Tiberius Bane
    Hornet from Slingers died during Enemy of the State because of Wolverine's actions.
    He died because of the Hand's actions, not really Wolverine's. The vibe I got off of it was that Wolverine's ego had been completely removed from the equation, while Mike's was still there in part. He was just too weak to deal with Xorn etc and so killed a bunch of people... I think a better comparison would be brainwashed JP (targeting rednecks -he clearly had ego,) and mr. mailman.

'Sides, Wolverine is the best at what he does, and Mailman Mike probably isn't even the best at delivering the mail. So... It still doesn't make sense putting him on the team. He's like Sentry but even MORE useless.

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothsKiller
    'Sides, Wolverine is the best at what he does, and Mailman Mike probably isn't even the best at delivering the mail. So... It still doesn't make sense putting him on the team. He's like Sentry but even MORE useless.
    I think it's the "no killer gets left behind" policy. Why let him take up valuable cell space, when you can ship him off to another country where he will receive on-the-job training and free health care?

EDIT: My god, Stark really is a genius!

Which raises the question, how long between the events of NA #16 and the appearence of Mailman Mike as Weapon Alpha or whatever. How much training would it require to make him a valuable member, while at the same time knowing all the ins and outs of the suit?
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    Which raises the question, how long between the events of NA #16 and the appearence of Mailman Mike as Weapon Alpha or whatever. How much training would it require to make him a valuable member, while at the same time knowing all the ins and outs of the suit?
    From what I get from reading the interaction between him and Sasquatch, the suit is designed to work with his mutant powers. It's not Mac's e-m supersuit, so I don't think he needs to learn anything about it. As for his training, I would assume it's partly on-the-job, and partly "Danger Room" styled practice.