Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Omega Flight #2 Preview

I didn't look at any previews for Omega flight #1, but now that i've seen it I had to look at previews for number 2... and I'm excited to see some good action... and I know U S Agent is cool, but its good to see him smacked around a bit, I can see U S Agent becoming a Northstar kind of character where he annoys you because he doesn't flow with the rest of the team, but he;s family and you love him.. you know kidn of the antagonist team character

Can't wait for issue two!!

Is it me, or does the preview make it look like the Agent's shield isn't round?
    Mario

no it has been beat up, it looks like its got dents in, pretty much looks like what we'll see is U S Agent being beat up, saved by Arachne.. and probably Sas saved by BRB or Talisman.. to help draw the team together

first off....................wow! the art is awesome!!

second off, anyone saying the pace for issue 1 was slow probally won't have much to complain about this issue.

wow...thats a snazzy looking action sequence. Great panel with arachne.

Its funny, the synopsis says that U.S.Agent "defends" T.O. Looks like he was getting his ass handed to him before Arachne comes along.

Whats the deal with US Agent's stubby lightsaber thing?

There was a sale on lightsabers but he got there a little too late and had to get what was left over *shrug*

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus
    He has had that weapon for years, it's so powerful it can shatter steel with merely a tap. He ko'ed Piledriver with just two hits. It's mentioned in his alphanex entry.

EDIT:

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l1...Security09.jpg

OH ITS A NIGHT STICK!!!

seriously, its called a shoto, luke skywalker uses one against Lumiya in the star wars eu.

Edit: How do Arachne's powers work?

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothsKiller
    Edit: How do Arachne's powers work?
    *Points to Alphanex*

http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Arachne

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvus
    He has had that weapon for years, it's so powerful it can shatter steel with merely a tap. He ko'ed Piledriver with just two hits. It's mentioned in his alphanex entry.

EDIT:

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l1...Security09.jpg
    Thanks.

WOW! Great art, action, Talisman about to kick Stark's butt. This soon to be ongoing is just that good!
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

if she DOES kick stark's butt.. this will be another sell out issue!!