Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Omega Flight #2 Preview

That's one pretty powerful member they've got there. So what actually at the moment are his powers apart from the obvious one?
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

I believe his main power is the ability to be a citizen of whatever country he happens to be in at the time!
    lol
    Support Artists, Not Companies! Creator-owned comics are where the real art is at!

My new website! http://lifelessordinarywebnovel.com/home.html Follow my super-powered web-novel adventures, "Life Less Ordinary"!

Twitter (1) = @RealWyldeChild
    Twitter (2) = @lifewebnovel

FaceBook = https://www.facebook.com/realwylde.child or search for me at " Life Less-Ordinary "

Also 'occasionally' ranting Alpha Flight related stuff at http://canadas-own-the-flight.blogspot.com/

WOAH..WHAT AN AMAZING POWER!!! think of all the benefits he could get!

There an obvious downside to this power, in any of the Axis of Evil countries he immediately becomes Cuban.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

hmm.... I dunno...that way he gets the availability of Cuban Cigars.. I dunno if that is so much of a downside

Quote Originally Posted by SmurfInABlender
    hmm.... I dunno...that way he gets the availability of Cuban Cigars.. I dunno if that is so much of a downside
    Meh, all you need to do is go down to Cuba to get their cigars eh? It isn't too hard. My brother brought like 50 back to Canada with him (I don't think it's allowed, but everyone does it) and sold them for 5 bucks each.

I can come up with a way for him to have five nationalities:

-Of Pure German descent
    -A member of the Orthodox Jewish faith
    -Born in England
    -Two Canadian Parents
    -Later moved to the U.S. and became a citizen there.

Quote Originally Posted by SmurfInABlender
    Can you get Cuban Cigars while in Gauntanamo Bay, I doubt there's day release
    Del

what were two orthodox, German Jews who were both originally canadien doing in england to begin with?

Here for the Cricket ?
    Del

Oh.. I meant besides that, I mean the cricket was OBVIOUSE

That preview is great. Kolins art is growing on me to the point to where I'm wondering if he does commision work.