Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OMEGA FLIGHT SELLS OUT! GOES BACK TO PRESS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    That's Thunderball, after Sasquatch does that and lays out Wrecker the ones who are staring Sasquatch down are Piledriver and Bulldozer.

Uh, no, it's Dozer.
    Sas JUMPS at Wrecker, leaving Dozer time to crawl out of the hole
    "You cannot win, mailman Mike. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."

I can see them waiting till the canadien comic con... man I wish there were more comic cons in texas, or oklahoma lol... but Do you think that they'll anounce it at t he candien comic con and than it will start immediately the next month? or be liek nova and go through liek a year of silicites before it starts with an ongoing

Default THE FIGHT IS NOT OVER!!

This is fantastic news!! KUDOS to the entire creative team for putting out a such a strong product. Keep up the effort for Issue #2 guys. We are the official Alpha/Omega Army. The fight is not over until we have our ongoing. I have reserved 3 copies of each issue so i can give 2 out to people at my local comic store. The first 2 lucky fanboys loved it and are gonna spread the word as well. WOOT!! I'm a very happy Flight Fan!!
    You may say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one.

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.
    Songbird: Why?
    Venom: So I can lick out their hearts.

Great news, this has been a very good week for marvel and Flight fans (Not that they're one in the same, naturally).
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

This is such incredible news! I really hope that this gives Marvel enough reason to make this an ongoing series.

I am so impressed with this writer/artist combination and I am in love with the new team.

Great job to everyone who is promoting, pushing, or otherwise supporting the Flight.

This is excellent news. I had to travel to Forbidden Planet in Shaftsbury Ave to snag myself a copy as it was sold out in all the smaller shops I visited. Congrats to all the creative team.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!