Thread: Snowbird custom 1:18th scale figure

Default Snowbird custom 1:18th scale figure

I've had this figure sitting on my workbench for at least two months. It'd have been staring at me, but it was missing a head! I had originally tried to sculpt one myself, but it looked so awful I couldn't bear to leave her looking like that.

I got a head cast from a GIJoe figure, and was planning on resculpting the hair for the longest time. Long story short, I got extremely lazy and didn't even bother doing that. It's tough making long hair that looks good and still lets you move the head around at this scale.

I simply modded the head to fit the microlady neck peg, painted up the crest out of paper, glue and a little bit of plastic, threw her cape back on and...done. She looks good enough that I'm happy with it. Seeing her and my Aurora together make me want to find a better head donor for Aurora now though!

The pics:

I still think thats one of the est custom Guardians ever

heh, well I appreciate the comment even if it wasn't about the figure I posted the topic about. He's still one of my favorites too, even though he was one of my first figures.

yeah great job on that guardian figure
    You may say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one.

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.
    Songbird: Why?
    Venom: So I can lick out their hearts.