Thread: Have fun with Omega Flight in MUA

Default Have fun with Omega Flight in MUA

Sup all HAPPY EASTER for those that celebrate! A couple of days ago I got an X-Box 360 and Marvel Ultimate Alliance. Besides the game being a fanboys wet dream. We Alpha/Omega fans can have some fun. First team I made was USAgent, Beta Ray Bill, and Arachne. Its a shame there are no real options for a 4th member to play with. But OMG Its an absolute blast. I highly recommend picking this up as there are pretty much no games out there that give you the option to play with any of the Alpha/Omega crew.
    You may say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one.

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.
    Songbird: Why?
    Venom: So I can lick out their hearts.

I have it for the PSP and my Omega Flight team has the three you have with Wolverine in the 4th slot.

Default Hurm...

I thought about Wolverine for a 4th member. Since out of any of the characters available in MUA he has the closest ties to Alpha. One thing I love about the 3 man team of USAgent, Beta Ray Bill, and Arachne is the Skill Bonus stack of USAgent and Arachne. Use Beta Ray Bills Asgardian Blessing right before a boss fight and you can some times take a boss down in a couple of good shots. Also cant wait for the 8 new characters available for download.
    You may say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one.

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.
    Songbird: Why?
    Venom: So I can lick out their hearts.