Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanks from Mike Oeming

Default Thanks from Mike Oeming

You guys have been great! I have the best job in the world. Here I am to prove it. In the park, working on Omega flight as my son plays far in the background. Can life get better than this?
    Thanks again, I keep you guys in mind with every page.
    M!
    READ POWERS DAILY FOR FREE!
    http://comics.newsarama.com/powers/

Well, for what it's worth... thank you.

Thanks for giving us plot and characterization instead of gimmicky crap.
    Thanks for doing your homework ('cause it totally shows).
    And thanks for doing honor to Alpha, 'cause that's worth gold around here.

So thanks right back.
    "You cannot win, mailman Mike. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."

we should be thanking you mike. omega flight was great and i am looking forward to the ride. hopefully thats issue #6 your working on.

as far as life getting better...........you could be in florida

Well you deserve all the praise you get for this book Mike, it has been truly excellent so far and I'm very excited for future issues.

Thank YOU, Mike! Here's hoping that Omega Flight does extremely well so that you have a job entertaining us for a long time to come!

Thanks to you and Scott, Mike!!!!!!! What a great issue......you relieved everyone that thought that OF would be less Canadian centric and focus on USAgent and Aracne over the Flight Crew. The entire first issue was a love letter to Alpha Flight! I couldn't be more pleased. Bring on Beta Ray Bill! I hope he's the one to rescue Walt. BRB brings a great deal of power to the team and when you write him he never is better.....Thanks again and Happy Easter!

Well congratulations on the great job on issue #1! So many stores sold out, reorders seem to be going well too. Amazing what care for your work does!
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

thank you mike and i can't wait to see u at the comicon in monreoville later this month. keep writing great stories and we'll keep buying!! thanks again
    Pain knows no boundries, but Puck knows pain!!!!

dude - seriously, its you that deserve our thanks...for all of the reasons already mentioned...and so many more. Even if OF never gets beyond 5 issues, you've got my respect.

I wonder if this photo was taken when Mike was working on the scripts for the mini. If not, what is he doing working on OF now? Aren't all the scripts in the bag? Don't want to get our collective hopes up...or read into something that isn't there...but I'm wondering if this photo means potential good news.

I don't care what it means.. I just wish i could see what was on that blasted computer screen to see what is on its way!!!!

Mike, you Kolins and Reber have all been pretty classy coming here and chatting with us. I think everyone here appreciates seeing you all put your talents where your mouths are. You all promised something we'd be happy with and have delivered. Sure many of us would like to see more of the originals, but I think most of us understand why we're not getting them out of the gates. Your efforts have definitely been noticed here and throughout the internet. Your dialogue is spot on and reverent! I think most folks would like to have seen more action, but they understand this issue was written as an ongoing. Hopefully we'll see a lot more action in issue #2. I'm hanging around for at least the first 100 issues. After that you'll really have to wow me!

Kudos to the entire team! I appreciate your efforts!

Tom
    "Well, the only person talking about love today is the preacher. And it seems noboday gets just all the learning but the teacher."

The Temptations "Ball of Confusion"

Yeah I think we're all really appreciative of the fact that you and the rest of the creative team have been cool enough to seek US out in the first place. I know I've enjoyed being able to ask you guys questions directly, and now that I've seen the first issue my appreciation has only gone up. Thanks for stopping by, and sticking around.

Thank you Mike for writing a great book. Here's hoping Marvel makes it ongoing and to many more great stories ahead.

Default *Clap*Clap*

For real. Having only found this site not long ago in search for all things Alpha. You have no idea what a resource and pleasure this site has become for me. Kudos to Ben and all the others that make it happen. But to have have the creators of Omega on here interacting with they're fans has made this expierience even more special. Thanks for the efforts Mike it shows alot of class on your part.
    You may say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one.

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.
    Songbird: Why?
    Venom: So I can lick out their hearts.

plus face it Oeming you're hott

j/k