Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cover 2 Mystery?

Default Cover 2 Mystery?

Maybe someone already mentioned this.

I noticed that there seemed to be some shapes in the background of the Maple leaf that all the heroes are in, so I zoomed in with PSCS3 and there definately is something there. Behind USAgent's head there's a round shape (a masked head? It kind of looks like there's eyes. Maybe its the moon?) and behind Arachne there is a um... half a bathtub in shadow?

Half a bathtub?
    Man oh man, that can only mean one thing...
    ...the return of the Purple Girl!
    Support Artists, Not Companies! Creator-owned comics are where the real art is at!

My new website! http://lifelessordinarywebnovel.com/home.html Follow my super-powered web-novel adventures, "Life Less Ordinary"!

Twitter (1) = @RealWyldeChild
    Twitter (2) = @lifewebnovel

FaceBook = https://www.facebook.com/realwylde.child or search for me at " Life Less-Ordinary "

Also 'occasionally' ranting Alpha Flight related stuff at http://canadas-own-the-flight.blogspot.com/

Haha, I don't see the bathtub (Maybe cause I only have PSCS2 :P) but the sphere is definitly there and I kind of see one behind Arachne aswell. My first thought was it was a zoom in on Sasquatches' face and the two spheres are his eyes. It would explain the blood... unfortunately.

I think the real mystery is why isn't Sasquatch clearly visable on any of the covers?

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    I think the real mystery is why isn't Sasquatch clearly visable on any of the covers?
    I'm with you in thinking that The Initiative takes place inbetween this issue. Walter is even wearing the same outfit (same suit and bowtie) could very well be the same day before he meets with Talisman.

That would mean anything could happen to Sassy. Not death but anything from a sore ego to a coma. He'll either be in hospital or running things behind the scenes. Can't wait for ish 2 to find out!

I've been wondering if Sasq essentially becomes the Professor X figure for the team, the guy who sends them out on missions, but stays home and minds the fort.

Either that, or he has a breakdown and resigns from active duty after OF is formed and up and running.

I beleive he will becoem liek a professor X type character as he'll feel he is too old to continue or too scarred mentally, to continue fightign on the front lines...who knows

Quote Originally Posted by SmurfInABlender
    I beleive he will becoem liek a professor X type character as he'll feel he is too old to continue or too scarred mentally, to continue fightign on the front lines...who knows
    I sort of want at least one member on the team from the old AF fighting, even if unofficially. Did you see the spinning scissors kick?? Moves like that cannot go to waste.

only problem is the more I think about it Talisman is a better backgroun leader then sasquatch is.. in the Llan saga Talisman did most of the leadign from the background... Sasquatch is a physical force...

then again Sasquatch has the most experience of ANY alpha as he has always been a member of the team and ALWAYS comishined so from a military or tacticle look he would be the best "general" type character to run things from the background

only problem is the more I think about it Talisman is a better backgroun leader then sasquatch is.. in the Llan saga Talisman did most of the leadign from the background... Sasquatch is a physical force...

then again Sasquatch has the most experience of ANY alpha as he has always been a member of the team and ALWAYS comishined so from a military or tacticle look he would be the best "general" type character to run things from the background
    I think Agent Brown should fill that role.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Football could also give him that kind of experience.

Though I agree with Seph, that Brown should fill that role.

- le Messor
    "I feel good. I feel better than James Brown."
    - Was (Not Was)

which made me just realise soemthign no one has mentioned

there is blood oozing on the cover of 2... does that have any meaning to the fate of sasquatch?

there is blood oozing on the cover of 2... does that have any meaning to the fate of sasquatch?
    Lol, that's been discussed quite a bit actually. It doesn't look good does it? But then covers don't always mean what they imply. Hopefully its for drama.

I doubt they would kill him as, Scott Kolins states in Civil War: Aftermath Spotlight

"Sasquatch is an amazing character and one of the best designs in Marveldom. Mike and I have tons of ideas for him, many beyond what's coming in the five-issue arc. Hopefully we'll get a chance to play that out"

Plus in Civil War: Initative he recruits Micheal Pointer and the entire team is assembled in a group shot. He will be fine, but his ego will be hurt

I was just thinking.. it would be cool if behind the scenes in super secret-dom Marvel moved Omega to a mini in order to have it movie into a Sasquatch Solo Series

i mean he kind of is big enough a deal to be his own... suprised that he never really got a solo series