Poll: Who is going to come to Walter's add?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who will save Sasquatch?

Talisman may have kept tabs on him with her powers and now... she helps him put the Wrecking Crew on a SHIELD helicarrier!

US Agent and Arachne likely won't 'arrive' for the fight, so Beta Ray Bill and Talisman are the choices (OK, so I'm wrong 90% of the time). Guardian will need to be brought in, not show up solo.

Langkowski will survive, I figure the Initiative team stuff has to be after Omega Flight #1.

OK, I have to use new emoticons sometimes. I need a pirate one!
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian3d
    can you smell the tension?
    Is that what that is?
    I thought it was because I left my cat in all night.

I say BRB......He would sense the power from the Crews weapons and come running to investigate........that and the fact that he hasn't been introduced at all....not in the briefing given to walter or on scene like Elizabeth....I think he shows up sensing the Asgardian power from the Crew and saves 'Squatch...then he gets the invite to join......At least thats how I hope it plays out....Loves me some BRB.....I hope the opening scene of #2 has Stormbreaker smashing into the crew!!!!!

Suprized not more people voted for a save from Tanaraq

I think throwing Tanaraq in would just confuse new readers.

Well Oeming said he was going to bring back the Master and the Great Beasts, wether they still will being downgraded to a mini is to be seen. So sooner or later the Great Beasts will be addressed and as Scott revealed has big plans for Sasquatch after the mini is done

Tanaraq is dead. He has no connection to Sas... IMHO
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Well preview pages reveal what happens...none of us were right.

http://www.silverbulletcomicbooks.com/rage/index1.htm

so i guess they leave him for dead?

Quote Originally Posted by SmurfInABlender
    so i guess they leave him for dead?
    Seems like it, or they might have thought they killed him already.

sigh... we'll have to see

I'm betting he smells the pine needles and goes medieval on them, no second chances for the Wrecking Crew!
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokole
    I'm betting he smells the pine needles and goes medieval on them, no second chances for the Wrecking Crew!
    Oh, let's hope so. I really want to see Sas take them apart. However, since he's been captured, there is still the possibility of him being rescued, so this poll is still viable.

Uh...Guys, they dug a hole and threw Sassy in...You must know what they're going to do next.

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrkoenig67
    Uh...Guys, they dug a hole and threw Sassy in...You must know what they're going to do next.

Dana
    I'm not worried. If you look closely, Thunderball left his wrecking ball wrapped around Sas. I don't think he'd have done that if they were just going to bury him (alive or dead). They have plans for Sas... terrible, dark plans. The kind that make you wake at night in a cold sweat, wondering if they've finally come for you. Make you wonder if your time is at last up... Uh... sorry. Had a flashback to when I worked at Bell Canada. I'm in my Happy Place. I'm in my Happy Place.