Poll: Who is going to come to Walter's add?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who will save Sasquatch?

Default Who will save Sasquatch?

Place your votes kiddies, just to note in an interview with Scott he hints at the Wrecking Crew may get killed.

"SCOTT: I love the Wrecking Crew as they're just a bunch of thugs wanting to be rich and party all the time. It's the 80s brought to horrific Marvel proportions. I hope they come back. I mean after they're ki - ooops. Ahem. I guess we'll have to wait and see."

http://www.alphaflight.net/interview...interview1.php
    ====
    EDIT: Darn it, "Aid" not "Add"

The Old Fan Alpha Flight

You know what, since Tanaraq and BRB seem too easily the logical choices and tptb love to frustrate fan predictions and I just like that phrase...I'm going with Jeff!

So Bill has the most votes so far, interesting.

Whatever it is, it's going to have to be fairly fast. The Wrecking Crew isn't really a part of the solicitation for #2.

I just went with a mental picture of a shield bouncing off the back of Bulldozer's head. **KLANG** But since Bill is about the only member that hasn't been at least mentioned in #1, a grand entrance like that would be pretty cool.

I haven't picked up Omega's appearance where Sasquatch gives Mailman Mike the suit, but from what I've seen, it appears that continuity-wise it can't be him.
    "We won't be calling it Alpha Flight. This is a new era, a new team, a new name is called for..."

I voted for Bill.

The Crew got their powers from Loki )I think), and ol' BIll wouldn;t have muc use for 'em.

PLus, is Walter gets back up in a hurry... Well, he and Bill can pretty much stomp the opposition.

And Bill needs an intro somehow. And how many people know that he's in Canada?
    "You cannot win, mailman Mike. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."

As the poll stands currently:

Beta Ray Bill
    41% [ 7 ]
    Guardian [Micheal Pointer]
    11% [ 2 ]
    Talisman
    11% [ 2 ]
    Tanaraq
    11% [ 2 ]
    US Agent
    11% [ 2 ]
    Jeff Brown...he's got skills
    11% [ 2 ]
    ==
    Anyone think Sasquatch may die?

Nope.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokole
    Nope.
    Neither do I, just seeing if there were some out there

I don't think and hope he won't die... and I would very much like to see it be Bill... I'd like to see Bill crush one real quick, then do the quick regrouping thing, as the villains try and get back up and figure out what to do, Bill gives Sas a helping hand and then together they resume the smashing, this time with ultimate force.
    The ability to defy death can be achieved...
    It is a state acquired through compassion not greed...

Being that they are fighting in the middle of a thunder storm, I would think an alien thunder god would be appropriate. For some reason though, I feel like USAgent will be the one.

I think it'll be US Agent. Just to add some more tangles to Sasquatches already-ruffled fur. Plus it will likely set up for further internal conflict. I have a feeling that Walker will act like it's his team, and Walter certainly isn't going to stand for it. ...can you smell the tension?

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    As the poll stands currently:

Beta Ray Bill
    41% [ 7 ]
    Guardian [Micheal Pointer]
    11% [ 2 ]
    Talisman
    11% [ 2 ]
    Tanaraq
    11% [ 2 ]
    US Agent
    11% [ 2 ]
    Jeff Brown...he's got skills
    11% [ 2 ]
    ==
    Anyone think Sasquatch may die?
    I'm hoping they won't risk pissing off even more AF fans...Including myself (I'm plenty peeved about AF's current status, as it is).

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian3d
    I think it'll be US Agent. Just to add some more tangles to Sasquatches already-ruffled fur. Plus it will likely set up for further internal conflict. I have a feeling that Walker will act like it's his team, and Walter certainly isn't going to stand for it. ...can you smell the tension?
    I think that is wet Sasquatch you're smelling!
    "Well, the only person talking about love today is the preacher. And it seems noboday gets just all the learning but the teacher."

The Temptations "Ball of Confusion"

I think that the Wrecking Crew was lucky to knock Sasq down to begin with, and while BRB would seem to be the natural choice in who will save the big orange wookie, that seems to convenient an really, wouldn't make for too much of a fight. BRB and Sasq. together would clean their clocks hands down.

I'm thinking that a save from the new Weapon Alpha might go some way in easing Sasq's, ummm, "dislike" of the guy. So, story-wise, I have to vote for Pointer.

Not that Sasq necessarily needs to be saved. He got knocked down. It happens. But Sasq. is a former pro football player that has gone toe-to-toe with the likes of the Hulk, Juggernaut, the Thing and Colossus. Ya gotta do more than just knock'em down once or twice.

yeah but a BRB save is going to be a huge pop for fans.. watching THAT "wrecking crew" would be sick

I still beleive Talisman will save him as she was aprehensive in joining.. and seeing that she is needed might get her

Where as pointer would be a good way to ease Sasquatch's view of him... it wouldn't be right fan wise, I think that it will be used to make fans go crazy

so the question is.. is it goign to be used to make Alpha fans go crazy or BRB fans to go crazy