Poll: Who is going to come to Walter's add?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who will save Sasquatch?

I was going to change my choice to BRB, but even if he doesn't come in at the nick of time, I still think he's gonna cause the Wrecking Crew some grief. He has that Mystical Norse connection to them and his reason for being a part of Omega has got to be explained. All other members reasons have been explored. As for Sas, he'll be back and he and BRB would be a nice combo to see off Wrecker and the lads.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

SPOILER:

plus it seems like beta ray bills host body guy is seen by Talisman at the site of Sasquatch in some of the previews

I guess that Talisman is on a visionquest and is looking for Sasquatch, winds up finding BRB too. See how it really plays out in early May!
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

CAN'T WAIT!!