Poll: How Would You Like to see Omega Flight Extended?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: How Would You Like to see Omega Flight Extended?

Default How Would You Like to see Omega Flight Extended?

What's your preference, and what do you think would lead to better sales?
    "We won't be calling it Alpha Flight. This is a new era, a new team, a new name is called for..."

I can't see any reason for a new name.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowsquatch
    I can't see any reason for a new name.
    Not a new name. Finish the 5-parter, then return with another #1 issue a couple of months later. In another words, announce an ongoing.

Kind of like what they did for Nova. He had his limited series first, now he has an ongoing (again) starting at #1.
    "We won't be calling it Alpha Flight. This is a new era, a new team, a new name is called for..."

Putting a #1 always seems to make it sell better. Pluss they can add a few extra pages and milk an extra buck out of us, so why not? I'd expect they'll go the way of Avenger West Coast if they get an ongoing and reboot at #1.
    "Well, the only person talking about love today is the preacher. And it seems noboday gets just all the learning but the teacher."

The Temptations "Ball of Confusion"

though watch the ongoign have a crap writer who ruins it lol

The Old Fan Alpha Flight

Default My preference is to keep it going with #6...

Quote Originally Posted by Barnacle13
    Putting a #1 always seems to make it sell better. Plus they can add a few extra pages and milk an extra buck out of us, so why not?...
    ....but what I think will sell better is starting again with a new #1. I tilt toward this because, if Mike and Scott stay on and get to continue the homage to the original Alpha Flight, maybe...maybe we'll get a double-sized # 1. At the very least, maybe MARVEL could do like Dynamo 5 # 1 and go 28 pages for $3.50. I could live with that.

Since I'm wishing, I hope in # 5 Mike and Scott get a chance to have a debriefing interview about some of the changes from on-going to limited series with unpublished art. That'd be different.

Oh, and make Yukon Jack a bad guy if he's got to come back.

Default Re: My preference is to keep it going with #6...

Quote Originally Posted by Garry/Al-Fan

Yukon Jack would make a WICKED bad guy. Oh I love that idea so much.

Wow! Brilliant idea... I really, really almost hope that comes true (especially if it means flight keeps going) and it works really well with the reference in OF!
    The ability to defy death can be achieved...
    It is a state acquired through compassion not greed...

yeah.. he's mentally messed up.. he blames flight for the pain caused to him.. he retaliates and goes psycho on omega... to bad they kill him quickly, in one issue..off panel

Start again, definitely.
    This is a mini-series.
    An ongoing series should start with 1, not 6.
    Support Artists, Not Companies! Creator-owned comics are where the real art is at!

My new website! http://lifelessordinarywebnovel.com/home.html Follow my super-powered web-novel adventures, "Life Less Ordinary"!

Twitter (1) = @RealWyldeChild
    Twitter (2) = @lifewebnovel

FaceBook = https://www.facebook.com/realwylde.child or search for me at " Life Less-Ordinary "

Also 'occasionally' ranting Alpha Flight related stuff at http://canadas-own-the-flight.blogspot.com/