Thread: Ms.Marvel #14

Default Ms.Marvel #14

Omega Flight tie-in, it reveals Tony and the PM have been "buds" for a long time. We also see Arachne being offered membership into Omega Flight and what pisses me off the most we see Arana beating Arachne like she was nothing.

Default Re: Ms.Marvel #14

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    what pisses me off the most we see Arana beating Arachne like she was nothing.
    Yup, my thoughts exactly.

So Arachne is stronger, faster, vastly more experienced, more skilled, stronger powers, yet she loses to Arana? Bah! nice way to tie-in that Spider-Woman is weak.

Yeah I thought even the dialogue was a bit weak. Seemed a bit forced. Julia should have wiped Arana's butt, instead you get an off panel clocking of Arachne. Kinda reminiscent of NA#16. No wonder they are putting her in Omega Flight!
    "Well, the only person talking about love today is the preacher. And it seems noboday gets just all the learning but the teacher."

The Temptations "Ball of Confusion"

Also Ms.Marvel comment that Arachne would not be on the super-team that can deal with all threats was a tad insulting as well.

Well.. I have wanted to read Ms. Marvel but I hate picking up a book midway in.. if i start reading a book i like to back track to issue 1 and read through.. so i dunno... if you guys say its good enough i might fork out the money for the first 13 on ebay..mayeb get soem cheap deal I dunno... but i think i'll see enough of her in Mighty Avengers

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    Also Ms.Marvel comment that Arachne would not be on the super-team that can deal with all threats was a tad insulting as well.
    Whooo...Sounds great (insert extreme sarcasm) ...I'm glad I'm not picking it up...Bleh!

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!