Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: omega flight #1: "I got it!" thread! (SPOILERS)

What?...Emma Frost has another new power? Is she some sort of gardening implement now? LOL.

I just picked up Omega Flight today....Good stuff...It's no Alpha Flight, but I still really enjoyed it.

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Actually, modern techology has made the gluepot obsolete. Super grade electrostatic fibers combined with memory retaining materials technology have created fabrics for the metahuman consumer that withstand the most amazing amounts of stretching and strain without movement.

Talisman is obviously using Van Dyne industries new Hyper-Lycrex with extra cup support. She can wear that costume while riding a mechanical bull at maximum and not worry about popping out.

the only side effect is every once in a while her breasts resemble that of a Male pro wrestler... other then that she's fine

(Just poking fun Kolins.. just poking fun)

Quote Originally Posted by jay042
    Actually, modern techology has made the gluepot obsolete. Super grade electrostatic fibers combined with memory retaining materials technology have created fabrics for the metahuman consumer that withstand the most amazing amounts of stretching and strain without movement.

Talisman is obviously using Van Dyne industries new Hyper-Lycrex with extra cup support. She can wear that costume while riding a mechanical bull at maximum and not worry about popping out.
    jay042 I stand corrected LOL
    You may say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one.

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.
    Songbird: Why?
    Venom: So I can lick out their hearts.

Whoooa hold on you guys are confusing me.

Are you guys all saying that when Sas was fighting the wrecking crew the explosion in the background was Alpha being wasted by Collective?
    How could that be? Wouldn't Sas be fighting with Alpha and why would the agent guy be talking about recuiting a new Canadian solution if they already had Alpha?

I'm so, so confused!

Quote Originally Posted by evenflow
    Whoooa hold on you guys are confusing me.

Are you guys all saying that when Sas was fighting the wrecking crew the explosion in the background was Alpha being wasted by Collective?
    How could that be? Wouldn't Sas be fighting with Alpha and why would the agent guy be talking about recuiting a new Canadian solution if they already had Alpha?

I'm so, so confused!
    Sasquatch was having flashbacks

That's why he didn't dodge the truck. He be shell-shocked.

Is it just me or does this special agent have special powers.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoobie Newbie
    Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoobie Newbie
    He's very sneaky sir.

Thoroughly enjoyed the issue and agree that this liason fella has some kinda power. In the period between Alpha buying it and Omega getting their act together I wonder what Weapon P.R.I.M.E have been upto ? I guess we can assume that Mailman Mike will be taking on the name Weapon Alpha instead of Guardian or Vindicator? Good stuff all round and looking forward to #2.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

can you really have two people have the name weapon Alpha? I mean, if we are using alpha like a counting mechanism, and seeign as Department H or CSIS woudl have alot of files on Alpha, would they really want to have to deal with two Weapon Alpha files? Then again "Weapon Beta" jsut doesn't sound that cool

I'm going with Weapon Alpha because I think that's how he was referred to in Civil War : The Initiative. Plus I think that's how Mac was referred to in UXM #109 and if that's the case it's a nice homage. Unless it's Mac, who is the second Weapon Alpha you mention. As to repeat Codenames being confusing, I guess the Canadian authorities must be use to that, what with the Weapon X's, Guardians and Vindicators that have been around
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

I think they're calling the mailman Guardian, though Weapon Alpha would be better. They are to make him Canadian, too, still. I might get my OF #1 Friday (I know, but my seller does mailouts twice a month only) but I'm already pumped fior the whole series (ongoing, that is!) even without Box, Feedback, Witchfire... I'll just have to like someone else!
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Maybe he should be called Weapon Omega?