Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: omega flight #1: "I got it!" thread! (SPOILERS)

Default omega flight #1: "I got it!" thread! (SPOILERS)

well, i don't have it yet, but i figured we might as well have a thread. i am so excited to read another flight book for the first time in a while.

I won't get it till aroudn 5pm today when i get out of classes... UNLESS I can convince my girlfriend to go inbetween lunch and our history class

I probably won't get it until later either - I teach from 12-3, and I spend time prepping for class before then. Then I've got a meeting with a student after class that will keep me away from the comic store. Damn my students from keeping me away from my Omega Flight! Maybe I should do a class field trip to the comic store...hmmmmm...now there's an idea.

My husband and I are taking the kids on an overnight vacation; but I hope to be able to stop by the comics store first. If I can't, or if it isn't in yet, then I'll have to wait until tomorrow after we get back. Can't wait!

I might head down to the comic shop tonight after work if I'm feeling extra ambitious and want to add the extra 40 minutes of walking in the arctic (un)spring weather we're having. Ah who am I kidding, of course I'm going to go pick it up!

Same here. Right after work I'll head straight for the comic shop and pick up my copy.

It's killing me, I have to wait until Saturday!!! GAH!!

I have to wait until Saturday too... the first time this whole year that I'll be missing the Thursday release, and it has to be this one... 52, Runaways and especially Omega I'm dying to get!
    The ability to defy death can be achieved...
    It is a state acquired through compassion not greed...

I'm going to pick it up in 30 minutes

i got it and it looks awesome. i can't wait to read it tonite!!!!!!
    Pain knows no boundries, but Puck knows pain!!!!

Just read it and I was very happy, here is me going off. Can't wait for #2

http://www.606studios.com/bendisboar...d.php?t=109276

Mine's in the mail, don't know when it'll show up...
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

On my way to go get it now. I even stopped by my local comic shop a few days ago to remind them to hold mine for me

My store sold out all the copies by 12:30, ha!

Double post,

reading replies at other boards and they felt it was very slow and turned off by it.