Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Alpha Flight Classic/Omega Flight Release Date

Default Alpha Flight Classic/Omega Flight Release Date

Anyone notice that the Alpha Flight Classics Vol 1 and OF #1 are being released on the same day? April 4th is gonna be a humm dinger of a day for AF/OF types.

april 4th is not a good day to try and budget your money if your not only a af fan, but a comic fan.

Ms. Marvel with Arachne is also out that day

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by varo
    april 4th is not a good day to try and budget your money if your not only a af fan, but a comic fan.
    yeah - beyond the AF/OF stuff being released, there are a lot of other good books coming out that day.

avengers the initiative is looking really good. plus hulk, plus ms marvel, etc.....

This is going to be the longest week of my life, Hulk and Omega all on the same day. Even worse, I have to wait until Saturday to get them! It's like torture!

On a side note, I went over to mycomicshop.com and they don't have the AF Classics trade listed as coming out next week, has it been pushed back or is it just missing on their list?

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Toxie
    This is going to be the longest week of my life, Hulk and Omega all on the same day. Even worse, I have to wait until Saturday to get them! It's like torture!

On a side note, I went over to mycomicshop.com and they don't have the AF Classics trade listed as coming out next week, has it been pushed back or is it just missing on their list?
    hmmm, thats odd - its on Marvel's list of book's released on April 4th:

http://marvel.com/catalog/?date=2007-04-04

To make it even more strange, I went over to dcbservice.com and instocktrades.com and neither one of them have it either. I will have to call my local shop and see if they know anything about it.

*edit* I just went to Amazon and they are saying that the release date is April 18th, I think someone is trying to torture us!

marvel.com has it being released next week.

Quote Originally Posted by varo
    marvel.com has it being released next week.
    yup - hence the confusion. I'm going to give my shop a call tomorrow and see if they can shed some light on the situation.

curiouser and curiouser...

Barnes and Noble online is saying a release date of April 28th. Chapters online is saying April 18th.

Diamond's shipping list says the 4th still.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam
    Diamond's shipping list says the 4th still.
    Yeah, I noticed that. The big question is who is providing the correct date - the distributors or the retailers. I guess we'll have to see come April 4th

It'll be released to comic shops via Diamond before it's released to bookstores.

I noticed that mycomicshop didn't have it up either, I think that sometimes they slip up on including all of the non-comics. I'm sure that they'll be getting it in (I hope they'll be getting it in!) but it sure does make for confusion when you base your list of the week off of theirs (as I do). I probably would've forgotten about the collection if something hadn't been said here, and since I'm studying abroad I have to have a friend back home pull everything for me and might've otherwise forgotten it. Almost a shame!
    The ability to defy death can be achieved...
    It is a state acquired through compassion not greed...