Thread: Omega Flight entry

Default Omega Flight entry

Updated the page with information and content we know now, anyone want to add that Silvestri's group shot?

Jeff Brown added to the alphanex. I'll wait till higher quality scans come up before I add his pic.

I like Jeff Brown's comment about ' I've got skills '. Nice line to toss in without making a big deal of it.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokole
    I like Jeff Brown's comment about ' I've got skills '. Nice line to toss in without making a big deal of it.
    I agree, and I don't know why but, since talking to Mike Oeming on this board and his, I donno, I read this Jeff Brown character as Mike. As if this is the character Mike will put himself into and talk just as he would. Am I crazy?

Edit: Ya I was pretty hammered when I posted this. I don't know what the hell I'm talking about lol. Hope I didn't email an ex's! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Canucklehead
    Am I crazy?
    Probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Legerd
    Am I crazy?
    Probably.
    Whew. I thought it was just me. Does this mean I can get a check from the government every month!?

Quote Originally Posted by Legerd
    Am I crazy?
    Probably.
    Whew. I thought it was just me. Does this mean I can get a check from the government every month!?
    No, but it does mean you'll get a check up from the government every month, and if your found wanting then it's off to the special room with extra thick flock wallpaper.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!