Thread: me as mad

Default me as mad

hi ben, and every body,

sorry to have not introduce myself sooner, I'm a current fan of comic-books for years and especially Alpha Flight, who never got the chance to be recognize as it should have .
    I 've missed a lot of issues and be very glad to check on your reviews, interested as I am about such caracters , and glad to discover what I didn't read.
    I'm glad that there is at last a new Omega ongoing and got the comic-book we wanted .

Welcome, hope we can answer your questions, if any, and get to hear your great comments.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Mad,
    Welcome!
    Long live the Flight, and all it's fans!

And Mad..."get even."

(*Har..."get even"...I slay me!*)
    Support Artists, Not Companies! Creator-owned comics are where the real art is at!

My new website! http://lifelessordinarywebnovel.com/home.html Follow my super-powered web-novel adventures, "Life Less Ordinary"!

Twitter (1) = @RealWyldeChild
    Twitter (2) = @lifewebnovel

FaceBook = https://www.facebook.com/realwylde.child or search for me at " Life Less-Ordinary "

Also 'occasionally' ranting Alpha Flight related stuff at http://canadas-own-the-flight.blogspot.com/

Welcome Mad,

Glad the site has been able to fill in some blanks for you, should you have any questions, lots of knowledgeable fans here to help out!

Ben

Default thanks everybody

actually I'm not the best interlocutor, I had miss a lot of ancient Alpha issues, and I'm still far away from a comic-shop for about three months, so I Hadn't actually read the new Omega ( mad, I know ).
    I stopped the last ongoing Alpha series after the Scrambler story-arc ( who was JUST GREAT ), I didn't like the Pestilence story-arc, neither the DreamQueen,so...I had always thought that Byrne make it too fast with the universe he was assembled, you were not accurate to a character that he was already dead, I mean The Dark Guardian, as Guardian's death were impressive tales but , I don't know, maybe there were others stories to told before killing everybody ( and who am I ? I had already blog on John Byrne's site if there's any chance that he will do some ALPHA FLIGHT HIDDEN YEARS, - as he did for X-Men, wich was a fantastic idea , but it didn't work so well, and it surely not encourage him to work with Marvel, anymore -, you know, included onto the Omega ongoing, I mean , why not ? ).
    Anyway I'm still fond of certains characters like Nemesis ( who deserve an ongoing, no ? ), Jeffries, Diamond Lil, and Flashback,( I had posted to Michael Oeming that he could make a wonderful War of the Horsemen of Apocalypse, with his powers accruded, but , who am I once again ? ) I think there is others things to do with such characters ...
    As a comic reader, I'll be really glad if Omega Flight could become ongoing, I dream about a Walt Simonson or a Marc Silvestri run onto the serie, I'm surely not the only one to think that a new FORCE WORKS will merge from Omega , wich is great too, and I'm absolutely curious about the transition ( what will it be ? ),
    couldn't say more

take care