Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: No Omega Flight in World War Hulk

I don't see how anyone could have a problem with Wolverine appearing in AF. One, it has always been said that he was meant to lead them, and two, Wolverine sells.

I would've loved to see a new team formed, at least for a time, around Wolverine. And speaking of Wolverine, has the death of AF been on his mind *at all* since the Collective arc?

As for the Hulk not coming to Canada in the World War Hulk crossover; the really real reason is that his run ins with Wolverine and Sasquatch have in fact taught him better than to drop the gloves with us Canucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Powersurge
    I don't see how anyone could have a problem with Wolverine appearing in AF. One, it has always been said that he was meant to lead them, and two, Wolverine sells.

I would've loved to see a new team formed, at least for a time, around Wolverine. And speaking of Wolverine, has the death of AF been on his mind *at all* since the Collective arc?
    While not his biggest fan by any stretch, I'd like to see a Wolverine appearance for that reason alone. To pay his respects or something.

Oh well. Maybe in #6.

I'd also like for him to explain that "I hate Canada" stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Ottawa Renegade
    If he hates every place he gets attacked, well... he should hate the Earth.. and space.

Quote Originally Posted by Canucklehead
    Quote Originally Posted by Ottawa Renegade
    If he hates every place he gets attacked, well... he should hate the Earth.. and space.
    That doesn't leave a whole lot of room...

I think the big reason why people would be opposed to Wolverine appearing in a title is because they'd think it was just another draw for the fanboys who need every title, or trying to sucker people in with a Wolvie appearance, even though this would be a perfectly legitmate appearance...

The problem is that they really, truly have just started throwing him everywhere to pull people in and they've unfortunately worn him out so that he can't actually go to the places where he belongs... like paying his respects to AF. I honestly would've loved to see a pure memorial issue, perhaps even a remembrance of the best times with AF with Wolvie leading the memorial, despite the fact that everyone would probably find it to too cheezy... but at the very least I would've wanted something like what they're doing with Fallen Son. I mean heck, Wolvie never even really liked him and yet hes just accepting the deaths of his dearest mates? That I don't believe. At the very least I'd think he'd speak a word or two with Sassy post-event.

Also, you'd also think that when Hulky-boy comes crashing the Earth, they'll want every big gun they've got, and since Sas has tangled well against him before, they'd at least say "Hey, Canada, lend us one?" or something... course with the writers these days they'd just make OF cannon fodder to prove how strong Hulk has gotten ala DBZ fashion.
    The ability to defy death can be achieved...
    It is a state acquired through compassion not greed...

Quote Originally Posted by Shaman Of The Whills
    course with the writers these days they'd just make OF cannon fodder to prove how strong Hulk has gotten ala DBZ fashion.
    and that was my concern earlier.