Thread: Civil War: Aftermath Spotlight

Default Civil War: Aftermath Spotlight

Some intersting this revealed:

-Talisman is the leader....with USAgent
    -Penance almost became a member of Omega Flight.

Penance? Former Speedball Penance?

The Old Fan Alpha Flight

Default Re: Civil War: Aftermath Spotlight

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi

-Talisman is the leader [Alrighty, then! Elizabeth gets some respect! G/A-F ]....with USAgent
    Thanks for the heads up. Thank goodness Penance didn't become a member of Omega Flight! That really would've sucked!

I've gotta wait until Friday to pick up a copy.
    Once upon a time, they exploded from the pages of The X-Men. For a moment, they were "Canada's answer to The Avengers."

They were ALPHA FLIGHT....

...once upon a time.

Could you imagine the angst,
    Penance : "NO, I must atone more, for I killed children".
    Mailman Mike : "Yeah, but at least you were in the game to begin with and must have realised that innocents could die. I was delivering letters one minute and the next, wiping out a team of 25 years standing. Off panel might I add"
    Penance : "Kay, you win, but at least I got an original suit, that's something, right?"
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Default Re: Civil War: Aftermath Spotlight

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi

-Talisman is the leader....with USAgent
    That seems reasonable. US Agent is possibly (well, probably) a superior combat/tactical leader, while Talisman would be the brains and strategy side of things.

Ok, so I don't feel so bad about Pointer now.

yeah... I think i will be much like Talisman and Vindicator in the 70's of volume 1 where Talisman handled the behind the scenes leading and vindicator was the on field leader

I just picked it up and a few other things that caught me in the interview with Oeming and Kolins were that in the initial set up for the interview whoever is doing the interview (who says they are a old school Alpha fan) says that OF "rises from the ashes of those seemingly dead heroes" refereing to AF in NA #16.

Also, Guardian is referred to as, well Guardian so I think Mailman Mike is going to be using that name.

Also, Oeming and Kolins say that have some interesting ideas for Sas if the series goes past 5 issues.