Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Preview of Omega Flight #1 *SPOILERS*

If nothing else, Omega Flight is going to be the prettiest book on the shelves. Scott really went the extra mile with the art. I'll be on the phone with the Silver Snail comic shop tomorrow morn to make sure they reserve a copy for me.

To Mike and Scot - BIG RESPECT!

This is going to be the comic that draws me back into the fold. Well done fellas - and this is purely based on preview art!

Well, half the battle is won already. The artwork looks great, and I appreciate all the little homages I've seen, (the kid holding AF #1; Elizabeth's jacket resembling her father's costume). If the script is as good as the artwork here, then "Omega Flight" looks to be a real winner! Can't wait.

(Now, all we need is for Birdie to show up.... Ohhh, you knew I'd say that one, didn't you? )

Thanks for all the positive response - can't wait for this book to come out. Everyone has done a great job putting this book together.

And we have little something for you too - Birdie!

scottk.

Well the feedback has been positive thus far, hope it reaches the level of on-going.

Thank you, Scott! I'm definitely looking forward to the book!

ooo..another spoiler ! love it!

Now, don't forget, Mr Oeming, the Temporal Copies are out there something. All you have to do, is mention them (as stil being alive and kicking), then leave them alone.
    Time will do the rest.

“Slainte Mhath, Slainte Mhor”
    Support Artists, Not Companies! Creator-owned comics are where the real art is at!

My new website! http://lifelessordinarywebnovel.com/home.html Follow my super-powered web-novel adventures, "Life Less Ordinary"!

Twitter (1) = @RealWyldeChild
    Twitter (2) = @lifewebnovel

FaceBook = https://www.facebook.com/realwylde.child or search for me at " Life Less-Ordinary "

Also 'occasionally' ranting Alpha Flight related stuff at http://canadas-own-the-flight.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Kolins
    Thanks for all the positive response - can't wait for this book to come out. Everyone has done a great job putting this book together.

scottk.
    I've seen nothing but positives concerning the art. I think most folks are concerned with the decision to drop to a mini and the decision to put Mailman Mike in the Guardian suit. The mini decision really bothers me now more than it did when first announced. The preview art is awesome. If the stories are as solid as the art, I can't see why Marvel would reduce it to a mini. The Collective in Guardian suit angle should definietely provide some interesting character interaction. Can't wait to start reading them.
    "Well, the only person talking about love today is the preacher. And it seems noboday gets just all the learning but the teacher."

The Temptations "Ball of Confusion"

It look so good it'll be ongoing. Hell, even XM first class is ongoing now.

New solicit for OF #1
    "Following the team's introduction in Civil War: The Initiative, Canada once again has its own super hero team. The destruction of Alpha Flight at the hands of the Collective has left a gaping hole in Canada's line of defense as its greatest heroes were struck down. Now, the last surviving Alpha Flight member Sasquatch joins an all-new team of heroes in Omega Flight! This isn't your father's Flight! This new team of Canuck heroes includes the Asgardian-powered Beta Ray Bill, former Avengers U.S. Agent and Arachne, Alpha Flight legacy Talisman, and a new hero in the Guardian suit!"

http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stori...rvelfirsts.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Flightpath07
    ooo..another spoiler ! love it!

Now, don't forget, Mr Oeming, the Temporal Copies are out there something. All you have to do, is mention them (as stil being alive and kicking), then leave them alone.
    Time will do the rest.

“Slainte Mhath, Slainte Mhor”
    The handbooks stated that the temporal copies have reverted to their own time
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Is it just me, or does that front row of kids 'represent' Omega? Arachne, USAgent, Walt, Talisman in a row... (Or BRB instead o' agent). Which would indicate a relationship between Arachne and... whoever.

Nice touch.

I hope that commemorative coin isn't a temporal copy coin!

- Le Messor
    "Do not go gentle into that good night, Rage, rage against the dying of the light."
    - Dylan Thomas

Kind of nervous as after reading several threads over at a few boards, Omega Flight isn't getting much needed attention or well for that matter...respect.

I don't know how well it will fair from seeing these threads. I hope the general public outside of boards rally behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    Kind of nervous as after reading several threads over at a few boards, Omega Flight isn't getting much needed attention or well for that matter...respect.

I don't know how well it will fair from seeing these threads. I hope the general public outside of boards rally behind it.
    What threads do you mean? I've read lots of very positive comments other places, and lots of people are showing excitement and anticipation.

Ben